Chapter 28

Roy's POV

I keep staring at my mate, while two guys who look like me are hugging me tightly.

It's a bit uncomfortable, because I have no idea who they are, but I'm sure that I should know them since we look at same.

When they realise that I'm not hugging them back, they let me go and they look at me worriedly, while my mate sits on the edge of the bed.

He looks like he wants me to come over to him, and right now that's all that I can think about, so I leave the two boys behind and I go to sit next to him.

"Are you alright?" One if the boys asks me, and I try to answer, but I can't get the words out of my mouth.

It feels very dry and I'm scared that it will hurt when I will try to speak, so I decide to nod slightly.

Although that's not the best decision, because it makes me feel sick.

My mate seems to realise that, so he quickly helps me go to the bathroom, and I manage to reach the toilet right before I throw up.

I feel very weird, because I just woke up and I don't really know what's going on.

I couldn't recognise this place, and I actually started to panic, before I smelled my mate's scent, then my wolf made me come here.

And now I know that there are two other people who look like me.

When we walk out of the bathroom, another man is in the room and he smiles at me, so I smile back.

I sit on the bed, and then he gives me a glass of water, so I drink it happily, before I give the glass back to him, then I look at my mate.

"What's your name?" I ask him curiously.

"Silas." He responds.

"I'm..." I say, before I try to remember my name. "Roy." I say after a few seconds.

The doctor looks slightly concerned now, which makes everyone look at me worriedly and I frown.

"Do you know where you are?" He asks me, and I shake my head.

"Try to remember." Hey tells me, so I do it, although I can't remember anything and I shake my head.

"Who are you?" I ask the boys who are still looking at me.

"We're your brothers, Ray and Rey." Ray tells me, gesturing with his hand to himself and Rey while he says their names.

I try to remember them, and it seems to work, because I can remember some memories.

Soon all the memories start to come back at once, and my head starts to hurt, so I grip it tightly with my hands.

The doctor tries to take my hands away, but I keep them on my head, covering my ears with them when they start to ring.

Not much later, I decide to lay down, hoping that my head will stop hurting, but it doesn't, so I close my eyes and then I fall asleep.