Chapter 16

Silas' POV

I woke up a bit earlier than usual, and my mates are still asleep, so I decided that I won't wake them up, and instead I will go to see my other mate.

I have seen Roy almost every day since I arrived here, and that has been a few weeks ago already.

But I never stayed with him alone, and I'm a bit stressed about that, even though I know that he won't be able to say anything or even move, so I have no idea why I'm like this.

When I reach the pack house, I go straight to the pack hospital, already remembering the way without having to think about it.

I open the door, and I really hope that the doctor won't tell me that I have to leave because it's too early for me to be here.

But he only smiles when he sees that it's me, so I give him a nod in greeting, before I go past him and into my mate's room.

I sit I the edge of the bed, making sure that I won't hurt him, and then I look at him.

He looks alright, still the same as his brothers, despite the fact that he has been in a coma for almost a year.

When I first came here, I was expecting to see him in a lot worse condition.

But I was positively surprised when I saw that the only thing that makes him look different then his brothers is the big scar on the back of his hear, which he got when he had an accident.

I can't see it now, because he's laying on his back, but I saw it when the doctor was moving him for some examination.

Also, his brothers make sure to keep his hair at the same length that it was before he had the accident, but they already told me that Roy will most likely want to grow his hair to hide the scar, same as he did when he got another scar, which is currently covered by his hair.

And the other two triplets are currently considering if they will grow it too, because they seem to like the fact that they look the same.

Which is weird, because if I had a twin, I definitely wouldn't want to look exactly the same as him, and I would have done anything that I could to make sure that everyone will know which one is which.

But I don't really mind it, because I really don't find it difficult to recognise them.

I quickly get out of my thoughts when I see that Roy moves his hand slightly, and I smile happily, expecting him to wake up, but he keeps laying still after that.

Which makes me think that I have imagined it, so my smile falls as quickly as it appeared, and I move my hand to hold Roy's hand, hoping that he will move again to assure me that I really saw him move.