Chapter 31

Roy's POV

I sit on the bed, and I wait for Silas and Rey to get ready to go out.

Ray's in the bathroom, but I can hear that he's about to come out, so I'm sure that he won't be happy when he will see that the two are nowhere near ready.

I have been out of the hospital for about two weeks, and I'm still trying to get used to everything again.

Some things are a lot harder for me then they used to be, like walking down the stairs, because I get dizzy every time that no one's holding me.

"Are you ready to go?" Ray asks, and then he glares at our brother and mate when he sees that they're still in the same clothes that they slept in.

"Get ready, or we will leave you here." Ray says, and Rey groans before he takes his shirt off, and then he goes to the dresser to take another one.

Silas does the same, and at first, I don't pay them any attention, and I turn to talk with Ray, but my eyes widen when I realise what I saw.

"Rey?" I ask him, and he turns his head to see me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Are you pregnant?" I ask him, and his eyes widen, same as the others.

"We didn't tell you?" Silas asks me with a frown, and I frown at him, before I shake my head.

"Well, sorry for that." Silas says, before he sits next to me.

"Ray and Rey are pregnant." He says, and I look at Ray, so he pulls his shirt up, revealing his bump.

I smile at him, and then I turn to see Rey.

"I thought that you couldn't get pregnant. You don't even have the heat." I say, wondering how that's possible.

"I got the heat not long after I met Silas." He tells me, so I nod.

I guess that finding his mate must have healed him or something.

"I'm sure that you're very happy about that." I say, and he groans.

I remember that he was very glad that he won't have the heat, and that he won't be able to get pregnant, so it must not have been easy for him.

"Don't even ask." Silas says, shaking his head, and Ray laughs slightly.

I decide to leave it, and I change the topic of the conversation, because I don't want to listen to Rey's complaining.

When everyone finally gets ready, we go downstairs, and then towards the pack hospital, because I have to go there for a check up.

It takes only a few minutes, and when the doctor's done with me, my brothers ask him to do the ultrasound, and I happily look at the dots which definitely don't look like kids.

"Do you want to have a kid too?" Silas asks me, and I consider it.

To be honest, I don't really want to have kids, but I know that we won't be able to do much to stop me from getting pregnant, so I decide to just nod in agreement.