Chapter 12

Ray's POV

When we reach the pack house, I'm about to open the front door when I see that one of the people who I'm looking for is walking towards me.

"Hey." I say, and Joe looks up from his phone to look at me.

"Hi." He says with a kind smile.

"Can we talk for a few minutes?" I ask him, and he nods in agreement.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" He asks me curiously.

"Well, we can't talk about it here, and I would like to see your mate too." I say, which makes his expression turn to serious one.

"I will get him, and we will meet you in your house." He tells me, and I agree, so he goes inside while the rest of us goes back to the house.

We decide to wait in the living room, because Rey and I walk pretty slow, and I know that Joe and Rocky walk very quickly, so they will be here very soon.

I stand up from the couch right after I hear the door bell, and I let our guests inside.

I tell them everything, and they agree to help us, so I decide to leave Zain with them, because he will have to move in with them to make it seem real, and that means that he will have to pack.

So, the guys will help him pack, and hopefully it will make them get a bit more comfortable with each other, because right now all three of them are pretty tense.

Silas, Rey and I decide to go to the pack hospital to see Roy, because Silas didn't see him yet, and I want him to be able to meet his mate, or at least I hope that he's Roy's mate too.

If a few days ago someone would have told me that I will have to share my mate with someone else, even if that person is my brother, then I know that I wouldn't have been happy about it.

But right now I really don't care, and I'm just happy that I was finally able to meet my mate.

Most of the Omegas get their mates almost right after their seventeenth birthday, because that's the age that they're finally able to find their mates.

But I'm already over twenty, and I didn't have a mate until yesterday.

When we reach the pack house, we go straight to the pack hospital, and I lead Silas to Roy's room, while Rey walks behind Silas.

I let Silas walk in first, then Rey goes inside and I follow him towards our brother's bed, closing the door behind me.

"Is he your mate?" I ask Silas, hoping that he will confirm it.

I will be a bit annoyed if he's not, because I hope that Roy will wake up soon, and I'm sure that he will feel left out if we will have a mate and he won't.

Silas nods his head silently, so I smile and I lead Rey to the chairs which are next to the bed, while Silas sits next to Roy and he touches his hair gently.