Chapter 50

Rey's POV

We try to go upstairs, but dad tells us to see him in the living room, before we can even reach the stairs.

So, we go there, and he gestures for us to sit on the couch, so we do it quickly, before we I look at him again.

"We have something for you." Dad says happily, and before any of us can even ask his what he's talking about, he pulls out four keys, and he gives one to each of us.

I already know that the is keys are to our new house, which they built for us.

I have seen it a few times when I was walking round the woods, but I never told anyone that I already know about it.

I give dad and papa a hug to thank them for this, and my brothers do the same happily, while Silas looks at us with a frown, most likely not knowing what's going on.

"Dad and papa built a house for us." I tell him, and he looks surprised, but he smiles happily, and then he thanks papa and dad too.

I quickly rush Ray, Roy and Silas out of the house, and I just shout to my parents that I know where to go, when they try to stop us.

I look over my shoulder to see that dad just rolls his eyes at me, but he looks happy anyway.

So, I lead everyone in the direction of Tyson's house, our house is near his, although we will have to walk for a few minutes to reach Tyson's house from our house.

When we reach our house, we let Silas open the door, and he does it happily, before he lets us go inside.

We walk around the house to see how it looks like, and I'm not surprised when I see that it's almost the same as Tyson's, as well as the rest of our family's houses.

But that doesn't mean that it's bad, because I do like it, and it's definitely big enough to give us some room to rise our kids.

When we're sure that we have seen the whole house, we decide to sit on the couch for a while, so we can rest, but then we go back to dad and papa's house, since we already know that we won't be able to stay here, because all of our thing are still there.

We make sure to thank dad and papa again, and we talk with them for a while, telling them that we like the house.

I think that Silas is still a bit shocked that we got our own house, and that it's just as big as this one, so I guess that I should have told him about this.

But I'm sure that he will get over the shock soon.

We sit on the couch, and I let my brothers cuddle to our mate, while I continue to talk with my parents, explaining to them how I found the house.