Chapter 32

Ray's POV

After I finish all the work that I had to do, I look at Rey who's still working, and I decide that I should leave him here, because I'm sure that he won't be done anytime soon.

It seems that I work a lot quicker than him, and I'm sure that he won't want me to help him with his part of the paperwork.

I have asked him if he wants my help a lot of times, and he never agreed, which was frustrating at the beginning, because I was waiting on him for a long time.

Although after about a month, I finally decided that I should just leave him here, and I'm very glad that I did, because I can't I wouldn't want to sit here and wait for him every day.

Roy isn't working with us yet, so Silas stays with him at the house, although when he was working he was doing everything at the similar peace to Rey, so he wasn't much help with the waiting either.

"I will be going out." I tell Rey, and he just nods, so I go out of the room that dad gave us for work, and then I go out of the pack house.

Or at least I try to, although I barely step out of the front door, before one of the pack members comes towards me.

He's about my age, and I remember that I was talking with him a lot when I was younger.

If I remember correctly, he was one of my closest friends, although when he got a bit older he started to bully me and my brothers for being Omegas, and that's where our friendship ended.

"Hi." He says hesitantly.

"Hey." I say with a frown. "What do you want?" I ask him.

I'm definitely not a kind person, although that's because of people like him who made me and my brothers play alone when we were kids, while the rest of the kids were playing together.

Omegas really don't have an easy life, and being the family of an Alpha didn't help at all.

Thankfully he stopped bullying us, most likely because he realised that he didn't want to be in trouble with the Alpha, although I saw him hit a few other kids later on, and even not very long ago.

"I know that we didn't speak for years, but I wanted to apologise for the way that I treated you when we were younger, that really want nice." He tells me, and he sounds genuine.

"What changed your mind?" I ask him, knowing that people like him don't just change.

"I found my mate a few days ago." He tells me.

"Do I know them?" I ask, and I start to walk, gesturing for him to come with me.

"Not really, and I can't tell you who he is, because he's not old enough to tell that I'm his mate." He tells me.

"Then what I have to do with that?" I ask him curiously.

"Well, he's an Omega, and when I got to know that, I started to think about all the things I did.

And I wanted to apologise to everyone, although I don't really remember all the people that I bullied for being weak." He tells me.

"Alright then." I say.