[ 29. goodbye ]

| y/n's pov |

AFTER WE GOT back from Copenhagen we all spent the day packing up the house. It was in chaos, people running around all over the place to grab things from different rooms, boxes piling up in every bedroom.

Instead of going back to L.A., Jesse came back to Atlanta after the Worlds and was staying at the Treble house for the night.

That night after the day of packing was Emily's proper Bella initiation.

Beca handed Emily the glass full of red liquid. The 'blood' we all had to 'drink.'

"Its ceremonial, and you should definitely not drink it because it is essentially poison." Beca explained and Emily took the cup into her hands. "Terrible for you."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Great." Emily sniffed the liquid. "Ooh, it smells like cherries and vanilla."

"Okay, repeat after me." Chloe spoke. "'I,' sing your name..."

"I Emily..."

"Okay. Promise to uphold the ideals of a Bella woman forever."

"Promise to uphold the ideals of a Bella woman forever."

"And that's it. That's the end of the speech. It's... Nothing weird happens after that."

"Yeah, no threats of getting your vocal cords ripped out by wolves if you have a relationship with a Treblemaker." I mumbled to Stacie and Emily gave me a wide-eyed look.

"These are for you." Beca handed Emily the house keys. "Don't go in the basement, it's haunted."

"Hey, one last thing." Amy turned around and grabbed the small circular sled thing from beside me.

"Yes, every Bella must christen the house by sliding down the staircase." Chloe told her.

"Oh, seriously?" Emily looked around us.

"It's tradition." Beca nodded.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll show you."

Then we all waited near the bottom of the stairs as Amy sat with the sled at the top.

"Behold!" She spoke loudly before sliding down and basically rolling at the end. We watched as she slowly got up. "Crushed it."

"Good form." Beca complimented sarcastically.

"Now I'm ready to move on." Fat Amy then looked up the stairs. "Okay, Legacy! You're up!"

"Alright, I'm ready!" She called back. "Let's do this!"

---

THE NEXT MORNING was leaving day.

I stood outside with Jesse, getting the last of my boxes into my car to prepare us for the long drive.

After getting the last one in, Jesse closed the door to the trunk and I turned around.

Beca, Chloe, Stacie and the other Bellas were all standing there.