[ 03. a-ca-children ]

| y/n's pov |

"LADIES, WELCOME TO a-ca-initiation night." Aubrey gestured around the party. "Prepare to soften the beach."

"I don't know what I'm doing here." Beca mumbled.

"Just living the dream." Fat Amy grinned. "I still can't believe they let my sexy fat ass in."

Beca walked off with Amy to go get drinks and someone called my name.

"Y/N!" I turned my head to see Jesse, clad in a maroon hoodie, stepping over the seats to get to me. "Y/N! Y/N!"

The rest of the Bellas wandered off, some getting drinks, others going to talk to people, leaving Jesse and I alone.

"Do my eyes deceive me or are you a Barden Bella?" He asked. I watched in amusement as he stopped right in front of me. "You're one of those a cappella girls, I'm one of those a cappella boys, and we're gonna have a-ca-children. It's inevitable."

I chuckled. "You're really drunk right now, aren't you?"

"No. I'm not drunk at all, you're just blurry."

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? You almost fell over?"

"You know, I could..."

"Can you pass a sobriety test right now?" I asked, pushing him on the chest gently.

"Yep." He leaned back from the push and started leaning forward again after.

"Can you stand up straight?"

"See how I come right back?" I pushed him again. "And I come right back."

"Wow."

"Can I get you a drink?" He offered, still smiling.

"That sounds great."

"I'm gonna get you a drink." He decided. "I think you need to get on this level."

"Go for it." I noticed Aubrey watching us from afar. Jesse started going back over the seats to get down to where the drinks were. "Please be careful."

I remembered the oath I took just half an hour earlier and sighed. I looked over at Jesse, who was laughing with one of the Trebles as he filled two cups.

I crossed my arms and looked around the party. Beca and Chloe were talking very close together along with people from the different a cappella groups. I noticed Bumper and his friend Donald standing not too far away from me and shook my head.

"Yeah. Yeah, ladies. Gather around. Ready for a show." Bumper was yelling.

"Come on, baby bubble, wait in line. Yep." Donald sipped his drink.

"Yeah. You want some of this."

"I know you do."

I didn't.