[ 04. chloe has nodes ]

| y/n's pov |

AFTER WATCHING A very disgusting video of Aubrey throwing up on stage that was somewhat worse than what I saw live, Aubrey stole everyone's attention again.

"Enough! It happened. It's over." Aubrey then continued on with her rundown of rehearsals. "We will practice every day for at least two hours, seven days a week. And I trust you will add your own cardio."

"Why cardio?" Beca asked.

"Yeah, no, don't put me down for cardio." Amy agreed.

"Okay, moving on." Aubrey put on a smile and looked to Chloe, who started handing out sheets of paper to everyone. "This is a list of all the songs that we have ever performed. And you will notice that we only do songs made famous by women."

I thought that was pretty cool, so I was excited to see what songs there were.

The songs I was met with were... well, old.

"There's nothing from this century on here." I pointed out.

"Because we don't stray from tradition." Aubrey put on a smile and turned to the whiteboard behind her and Chloe. "Now, this is how we will become champions."

She spun the board to reveal a very large, multiple step plan.

The next few hours consisted on vocal warmups and practice, learning choreography, balancing in high-heels, and running laps up and down the stairs.

It was all very fun to learn.

"5, 6, 7, 8." Chloe counted before we started the choreography we had been practicing. "Left you all alone"

"Okay, I'm calling it." Aubrey stated, sounding frustrated.

"Jesus Christ." I sighed, rubbing my hands down my face as I stopped next to Stacie.

"Hey, Aubrey. Did we just learn the same choreography from that video?" Beca asked and I looked up.

"Yeah, I think..." I started but Aubrey cut me off by sitting her drink bottle on the piano.

"Okay. Don't forget to pick up your performance schedules. We have a gig next week." Aubrey started handing out more papers. "That's right. Next week."

"You guys, it's the Sigma Beta Theta's Annual Fall Mixer." Chloe told us.

"Okay. Hands in, Bellas." Aubrey smiled and put her hand in the middle of our circle. Chloe did but no one else did. "Hands in a-ca-bitches! Sing 'ah' on—"

She was cut off by Amy immediately singing loudly.

"No, no, no. It's actually on three, Fat Amy." Aubrey explained.

"Ah..."

"All right. On three." Aubrey began the count. "One, two..."

On three Aubrey and Chloe brought their hands out of the circle, singing 'ah.'

Obviously the rest of us didn't really know what to do.