𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

Camilla Cooper wasn't the type of girl who woke up not knowing where she was or with a pounding headache. 

But she blinked her eyes open repeatedly hoping that the pound in her head would disappear and waited a few seconds before opening her eyes not noticing her surroundings at all.

She was in a bedroom with the sunlight hitting her face sitting up slightly Cami looks towards her left seeing a nightstand with a bottle of water and an unopened aspirin bottle.

Even more confused Cami spots her dress on a stool beside the door with her shoes beside it.

Pulling the covers up quickly Cami noticed she was in a rather comfortable flannel shirt but her head suddenly snaps towards the door when she hears a loud but familiar voice hiss in pain.

Carefully and slowly Cami stood up knowing if she got up to quickly she would feel dizzy but she still did when she stood up.

Taking a deep breath and stabilizing herself Cami heads towards the hallway. Walking towards where she deemed the kitchen was Cami spots a back at the stove.

"You know if you want to sneak up on someone you might need to be a little bit quicker," the voice says making Cami nod as the man turns around Cami's memories appeared from last night but it didn't clear up some of her confusion.

"Come on. You need some food to help with that hangover I'm sure you have," FP tells Cami pointing towards the table in the corner.

Cami looks at him confused before nodding slightly as she heads towards the table.

"Your phone is in the living room. It was dead I charged it," FP tells Cami handing her a plate of pancakes. Cami nods slightly at him as she takes a sip of the water in front of her.

"Thank you...," Cami says slightly confused as FP nods his head.

"What..?" Cami begins to ask confused as FP sits down across from her.

"You were drunk at the Wyrm. Begged me not to call Fred due to Archie and your phone was dead so I couldn't call anyone to come get you. Brought you here to sleep it off. Went to get the rest of your stuff out the car came back to see you changed and passed out," FP explains to Cami who nods her head a small blush on her cheeks.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें