Eww, PDA.

A/N Thank you to cc1ndy for this idea as well! They commented a huge list so expect a bunch of their ideas! This was supposed to be the idea 'Flirty in public' And I have no clue if I did a good or bad job because I always drift from the point. Hope you enjoy though! x

Tim's POV
Today is Lucy and I's first wedding anniversary. The first thing I do when I wake up is roll over and wrap my arms around Lucy.
"Morning." Lucy says in her sleepy tone.
"Hey gorgeous!" I tell her as she squirms slightly in my arms.
"Are you sure it's only our first anniversary? It feels like our 40th!" Lucy giggles.
"I know Luce, we need to get up or we will be late." I tell her.
"Ugh. Why do we have to work today?" Lucy complains.
"Because we are short staffed. How about we take a shower to make this morning way better." I suggest with a slight smile.
"Deal." Lucy nods and then springs from the bed.

Lucy's POV
After showering, getting ready, feeding Kojo, eating breakfast and loads of kisses we finally leave the house right on time. We arrive at work a few minutes early so I wait for Tim to change and then we head over to my desk.
"Can you sit with me for a bit?" I beg.
"I'd be honored." Tim tells me as he sits on my chair and I get comfy on his lap. As I'm logging into my computer Tim's just hugging me, then he starts kissing my shoulder.
"Eww, PDA." Angela warns as she flops into her seat.
"Shut up Angela." Tim tells her as he hugs me tighter.
"Well I'm not the one showing PDA in a workplace." Angela rolls her eyes.
"Yeah well you did that once when you and Wesley hooked up in the supply closet." I say under my breath.
"Wow Angela, the supply closet?" Nyla chimes in.
"HEY! TIM WAS JUST KISSING LUCY STOP COMING AT ME!" Angela winges.
"So what. On your first anniversary you didn't have to come into work and you probably screwed Wesley all day." Tim teases her.
"Your damn right I did." Angela laughs turning her attention to her computer.
"Lulu." Tim says from over my shoulder as he rests his chin on my shoulder.
"Yes Mr Bradford?" I giggle looking at his fake pout.
"Can I have a kiss?" He begs.
"No you may not." Grey interrupts but I just give him a quick peck.
"Fire me." I giggle leaning back into Tim.
"Lulu you have to listen to him, I will have to beg for your job back after he does fire you for not following a direct order." Tim tells me.
"Yeah Lulu." Grey chuckles.
"I'm so close to quitting since I can't even spend my own anniversary with my husband without someone complaining about a tiny little kiss when everyone in this room has done wayyyy more then a kiss in this building." I roll my eyes. Everyone suddenly goes quiet after hearing my statement.
"Do I want to know what you all do in the supply closets?" Grey finally asks.
"You don't." Angela shakes her head frantically.
"Jack was probably made in there." Tim jokes.
"DON'T REMIND ME." Angela snaps and walks off making Tim and I laugh like hyenas.
"OHMYGOD." I laugh holding my stomach as tears drip down my face.
"I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW." Tim laughs hitting his head back on the seat.
"What's funny?" Nolan asks.
"They are laughing because they exposed Angela." Nyla states. "I don't get it either." She adds.
"Luce they just don't get us." Tim says starting to calm from his fit of laughter but I can't stop laughing. I eventually stop laughing and wipe my tears then I see Nyla, Grey and Nolan staring at us.
"What?" I ask.
"You guys are actually made for each other." Nolan tells us straight up.
"I know." I grin but then Tim's phone goes off. I turn around and watch his face go from a smile to his regular stern face then he hands up the phone.
"Pine screamed at me because when she got here she saw us here laughing." Tim says.
"She's just jealous that we are happy." I shrug.
"I think she just wants you two idiots to get to work." Grey tells us as he and the rest of the group walk off talking about a case.
"I love you Lulu." Tim tells me then he moves me and head off to the metro division leaving me to get to work. 

The day drag along very slowly but finally at 6pm we finally head home and get ready for our 7 o'clock reservation. The rest of the night is filled with lots of laughs, jokes, alcohol, fancy foods, kisses, friendly cuddles and some not so friendly cuddles. ;)