I Fall Asleep In Tim's Arms, Spoon Still In My Mouth And Ice Cream Tub In Hand.

A/N This idea has been sitting in my spin wheel because I felt like it might make some people uncomfortable but to be honest, I'm yoloing, so if you don't like period fics then here's your warning to leave. Also, ignore the title I know it sucks.

Info: This is set during the early days of Chenford dating (around 5x11)

Lucy's POV
Shit, shit, shit, shit. 

What the hell did I do to Mother Nature for her to do this to me?! I'm currently pacing Tim's ensuite trying to figure out how I can get Tim to let me go home without needing to tell him I just got my period. I know I can't stay for long as it's day one and I only had a panty liner in my purse. I sigh and figure I'm just going to have to tell him I feel unwell. I head back to the lounge room where Tim is engrossed in the game of football on the TV.

"Uhm, I gotta go home." I practically squeak.
"W-why? Did I do something?" Tim asks, quickly removing his attention from the game.
"No! No, it's just... I don't feel well." I say, not looking at him.

I hear Tim get up and walk over to me. He lifts my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"What's going on Luce?" He asks.
"It's nothing," I tell him as convincingly as possible though we both know I don't mean it.
"Lucy, please sweetie. You don't look unwell, what's wrong?" He asks, looking deep into my eyes.

I finally broke.

"I got my period," I whisper.
"Oh. Shit, shit. Uhm, are you ok?" He asks slightly panicked.
"I'm fine, it's just I don't have anything that will last. Sorry if that's gross." I shrug slightly.
"It's not. Now, come with me." He tells me.

He grabs my hand and leads me to his ensuite again. He leaves me in the doorway as he starts to dig his way through the cabinet under the sink.

"Got it!" He says proudly then stands up with a box of tampons in his hand and a box of pads in the other.
"Why do you randomly have feminine products in your bathroom?" I giggle.
"After the first time you came over I figured if you unexpectedly got your period while you were here, these might come in handy." He smiles sheepishly.
"Thank you." I smile.

I then take the boxes, dump them on the counter and ram him with a hug making him chuckle.

"How about, I give you a minute and go get some ice cream as well as start up Netflix so you can pick something to watch?" Tim asks. "Oh. Uh, unless you would still prefer to go home because you're probably more comfortable there..." Tim starts back peddling.
"No. I-I would like to stay." I smile shyly.

Tim smiles back and then leaves the room. I quickly change and head back to the lounge room where Tim is on the couch already eating his Ben and Jerry's Ice cream. 

"All good?" He asks me.
"Yeah." I smile as I drop onto the couch.

I curl into Tim and grab my ice cream and spoon shoving a mouthful into my mouth. I pick a show and that's how I fall asleep, in Tim's arms, spoon still in my mouth and Ice Cream tub in hand.

Tim's POV
I look down at Lucy and notice she's fallen asleep even though we sat down five minutes ago. I chuckle and take a picture because she looks absolutely adorable. I then moved her Ice cream to the coffee table and gently removed the spoon and lifted her up. I gently carry her to my bed and tuck her in tightly. Kojo looks up from the end of the bed as I do so and drops his head back down with a sigh.  I hate to leave Lucy but I know I need to clean up the lounge room. I quickly clean up the lounge room, arm the alarm and turn all the lights off. I head back to my room where Lucy is sleeping quietly, pull off all my clothes until I only have my boxers on and climb into bed with Lucy. She automatically attaches her body to mine and I smile feeling the warmth of her body.