Undercover

TW mentions SA and Abduction

Lucy and Tim are siting at home and cuddling when suddenly Tim's phone starts to ring. He grabs it and answers it putting it on speaker.
"Hey Bradford I need you and Chen to come into work ASAP." Grey says as Tim picks up the phone.
"What, why? It's our day off." Lucy says with a pout.
"I'll tell you guys when you get here." Grey says sharply and then hangs up.
"He's lucky I love this job." Tim huffs. 

After 30 minutes they arrive at the station.
"Grey!" Tim shouts when he sees Grey in the role call room.
"Hey, Ok so you might not like this.." Grey says. "Lucy needs to go undercover tonight." Grey informs the couple.
"What. No." Tim protests.
"She has to I'm sorry." Nyla says.
"Well I'm going with her. Just make me a cover that I'm her boyfriend." Tim says.
"Fine. Go get briefed." Nyla says knowing Tim won't change his mind. They get briefed that they think a bar is a front for drugs and money laundering and they need a cook, so Lucy will be undercover as Nova and Tim will be undercover as Kingston. They get ready and then go to say goodbye.
"Alright bye Harper, see you when we meet." Lucy says and waves to her. We head to our cover vehicle and I help Lucy in.
"Ok, I'm thinking we go to the motel and then head straight to the bar, get this done fast." Tim says because he's not a big fan of UC work.
"Ok. I'm excited your coming with me!" Lucy says with a grin.
"Me too. I couldn't stand being away from you." Tim says as he puts a hand on her leg.

After driving for about an hour they arrive at the motel. Tim notices Lucy's sleeping, so he shakes her lightly.
"Luce we are here." He says in a soft voice. Her head shoots up and she gets out of the car.
They take their stuff inside and get to know the place and then they get dressed up to go to the bar. Lucy is dressed in a pink tight short dress and Tim's in a blue suit.
"You look beautiful." Tim says giving Lucy a kiss.
"You look spiffy!" Lucy says in return. They head out to the bar where a bunch of greasy looking men where, and a few gold digging women. They head up to the bartender and get some beers and then they sit down next to a table of greasy looking men. As they sit down Tim notices and bunch of men looking at Lucy. After a while of Tim and Lucy just chatting and being on high alert Tim get's up to go get more beers.
"Hey pretty Lady, are you and that dude together or am I lucky man tonight." Says one of the greasy men. Lucy just ignores them. She then notices he gets up and walks towards Lucy.
"I was talking to you pretty girl." He snarls. Then Tim comes walking over and sees the man getting close to Lucy.
"So are you and pretty boy together?" He asks again.
"Yes." Tim interrupts.
"Wasn't talking to you I was talking to this lovely woman." He says. Lucy is just frozen on the spot with her anxiety through the roof. He then suddenly grabs her side right where the tattoo lays, making Lucy jump and have a flashback. By the time the flashback in over the man was on the ground.
"Nova, you ok?" Tim asks trying to not break cover. She just shakes her head. 
"Ok come on let's go." Tim says and grabs her hand. Tim and Lucy jump in the car.
"He touched the tattoo didn't he." Tim asks.
"Mhm." Lucy says scared.
"Baby, it's ok. He didn't know it was there."  Tim says holding her hand.
"I don't think you fucking notice if you weren't there he would have taken me. Fucking sexually assaulted me." Lucy tells Tim with tears in her eyes.
"It's ok, how about we go to the cover motel and sleep it out. Come back tomorrow." Tim suggests.
"Yes." Is all Lucy says. They head back to the crap motel and head straight to bed. 

At about 4 AM Lucy suddenly shoots awake from a nightmare. She hasn't had a nightmare forever, but that guy must have triggered it.
"Tim." Lucy says quietly as she starts to cry.
"Yes?" Tim immediately asks.
"I had a nightmare." She says as she lays back down and cuddles into Tim.
"What about Luce?" Tim asks Lucy as he pulls her into a tight hug.
"C-c-caleb." She stutters out of her mouth.
"Ok, we are going home. Let me get the burner to call Harper." Tim says and he grabs the burner phone and calls Harper's number. After about the 6th ring she answers.
"Are you guys ok?" She asks.
"No, we need to pull out." Tim says.
"Ok, why?" Harper asks wanting a good reason. Lucy snatches the phone.
"Because if we don't the same guys going to keep fucking touching my DOD tattoo until Tim's not around and he can abduct me and fucking Rape me." Lucy tells at Harper.
"Oh, ok. You guys just pack up and come back now. I'll meet you at the station." Harper tells the two and Hangs up. Tim and Lucy get up and pack their stuff, this doesn't take long because they where only there for about 12 hours.

A/N random ending ik but I can't be bothered to write more bcs it's 6 AM. Anyways I also wanna say tysm for all the views and support, I had no clue this many people would be interested in my writing <3