Rager.

TW in this story theres a bit of puking

"Hey Tamara we are going to be out of town tonight, we are leaving soon." Lucy told Tamara.
"Aww ok." Tamara said acting sad. At this exact moment she decided she was going to throw a rager. 
20 Minutes later Tim and Lucy had left, the time was 6pm and Tamara told all her friends to come over at 7. This gave Tamara an hour to set up. She drove down to the shops to get snacks and drinks. It probably wasn't the best idea to through a party in two cops house but YOLO!

The time was about 9:15pm, the party was full steam ahead all of a sudden she hears a mans voice.
"TAMARA COLLINS WHAT THE FUCK!" Shit. She stumbled towards the door to see Tim and Lucy with smoke coming out of their ears.
"Heyyyy.. what are you doing here?" she chuckled nervously.
"I mean this IS my house, wait.. are you drunk?!" Lucy asked accusingly.
Tamara just chuckled in response.
"LAPD EVERYONE OUT!" Tim screamed showing his badge. A once loud room now silent as all the teenagers left.
"What were you thinking?! We are cops, how do you think this makes us look?" Tim said to a very drunk Tamara.
"Calm down officer Zaddy." Tamara said with a giggle. Lucy let out a laugh but then saw Tim looking at her. 
"Tamara you can't be throwing parties here, we could arrest you right now so be thankful we aren't." Lucy warned Tamara. "Now are you ok.. Because you look like your about to be sick." Lucy added because Tamara was pale.
"No my girl, I'm about to be sick all over this joint." Tamara said in a drunk voice.
Lucy and Tim ushered her into the bathroom dodging all the mess. Tamara falls to her knees and starts letting all the alcohol come up. 
"Jesus kid how much did you drink?!" Lucy said surprised. Tamara puts her finger over her mouth. "SHHHHH" she giggled and then kept throwing up. 
"So lots.." Tim says rolling his eyes.
"Look Tamara your not in trouble, well not much but you have to clean all this up and be warned next party you throw or next time you drink we will arrest you." Tim tells Tamara sternly in dad mode. 
"Worth it." Tamara giggles. Tim gets up and starts to take pictures of Tamara over the toilet throwing up with Lucy holding her hair back, and then pictures of the destroyed house, and opens the stations group chat.

The best cops in LA

Tim- Came home to this kid throwing an absolute RAGER. *sends the pictures.*
Angela- YES YOU GO TAMARA!
Nyla- Is she drunk?!
Grey- That's how you know they were raised right.
Nolan- I remember those days.
Lucy- *replying to Nyla* Yes, she's somehow funnier drunk. 
Tim- *replying to Angela* Don't encourage her or next time she can throw the party at yours.