The tattoo

Lucy's POV
Tim and I have recently been dating for a few weeks. Tonight we decided to hang out at mine. I think I'm going to tell him I kept the tattoo. I haven't told him I still have it but it's time to.
When I get home I quickly tidy up and then I start getting ready. I wear some jeans and a shirt that shows the tattoo off. I've come to peace with it so I just ignore it like I do always. While I wait I just overthink his reaction until there is a knock on the door.

Tim's POV
I knock on Lucy's front door, after a few second it opens up.
"Lucy your boyfriends here!" Tamara giggles and waves me in. Lucy appears and runs over and hugs me.
"Ugh just call me when dinners ready and keep it down." Tamara rolls her eyes and then leaves for her room.
"Tamara I swear to god!" Lucy calls after her then we both burst out laughing. We head for the lounge room and notice the outfit Lucy's wearing. A crop top and jeans and she looks so gorgeous in it. When we sit down I notice something on her ribs then I notice it's that damn tattoo.
"Luce you kept it?" I ask looking down at it and back up to her smiling face.
"Yeah." Lucy nods.
"I'm so proud of you." I tell her and hug her.
"Well a pretty cute cop told me I shouldn't see it as my biggest weakness, I love that cop." She smiles looking up at me.
"I love you too Luce." I tell her.

A/N Sorry for short chapter and missing yesterday, Hope you liked it tho!