Parents Day

A/N In this story Chenford has a kid yes her names gonna be Sadie again because I can't be bothered to think of a new name.

Tim's POV
"Daddy?" Sadie asks me as we are eating dinner.
"Yes Sadie?" I question her back.
"Tomorrow is parents day at school so can you and Mummy come? You could bring a shop as well to show them the lights and sirens!" Sadie asks me, I don't particularly like parents day but it's worth it for my daughter.
"We'd love to Sadie!" Lucy answers for me.

The next day we get up like normal but we bring Sadie into work for role call before we go to parents day.
"Hey guys I'm going to tag along because I told Jack I couldn't make it and his frown broke me." Angela says.
"Ok, we may have to take two shops then because Harper is coming with us." Lucy tells Angela. After role call we all load into two shops and drive down to the primary/elementary school. When we get to the classroom Jack's face lights up. Also Leah's younger class is mixed with Sadie's and Jack's class so her face lights up when she notices Nyla.

Lucy's POV 
"Ok, now some of you may be seeing the three Detectives and Sergeant who just arrived, but don't worry their not here to arrest you they are here because they are Jack's, Sadie's and Leah's parents!" The teacher announces us and we make our way up to the front and start talking to the kids, I love getting to talk about my job and it's so cute when their faces smile when we answer their questions. We had some questions and then we decided it was time to take them to see the shops.
"Now we have a surprise!" Angela announces. All the kids gasp with excitement.
"Alright line up in a line and then follow the police officers." Their teacher says. The kids scram for a line while holding their parents hand next to them. We lead the kids out to the shops and all the kids jump with happiness cutely. 
"Now this is a police car but we call them a shop." Tim announces in his TO voice.
"Now who would like to help me with a demonstration." Nyla asks she picks a few students and explains that they are going to sit in the back so we can show them how the doors work. They get in with huge smiles and they try and open the door and laugh when they notice they are stuck. We let them back out and they giggle as they run back to their parents. We then show them the sirens and other things and then when the bell goes the kids are dismissed they all say a big thank you and run off talking together leaving their parents. Sadie, Leah and Jack stick by and run over to us.
"Mummy! You guys made us look super duper cool! About 10 new people want to be our friend so they can hear stories about your work!" Sadie says with a smile.
"That's really good Sadie, how about you go find them friends and play. Bye cutie!" I say as I hug Sadie she then runs off with Leah and Jack.
"Awww look at them playing together!" Nyla says as she watches them talk to some other kids.
"Like real cousins!" Angela says with a smile.