Tell Me If You Meet A Prince.

Tim's POV
Lucy and I have been married for five years. We have a four year old daughter and a one year old son. Tonight I have to put Kara to bed.
"Daddy bed time story please?" Kara begs as she climbs into bed.
"Ok little boot." I tell her.
"Yay!" She smiles. I find a story book from her book shelf and I read it to her.
"Daddy?" She asks sleepily as I put the book back on the shelf.
"Yes baby?" I ask her. I head back to her bed and sit next to her.
"Why do all the princesses have a prince charming?" Kara asks me. 
"I don't know, because they all fell in love just like me and your mummy." I tell her.

Lucy's POV

I'm lurking outside of Kara's door and I listen to Tim read her the story. Then I hear him talking her but a sentence really sticks out to me.
"But Kar, if you ever find a prince you have to tell me ok baby." He tells her. I smile at her small voice agreeing. I wait outside for when Tim finally exits.
"Eavesdropping?" Tim fake pouts at me when he gets to me.
"That was so cute." I tell him and hug him.
"She better bloody tell me if some boy comes into her life." Tim snaps.
"Oh god I can't even imagine that." I laugh at the thought of how over protective Tim will be.
"Uh huh stop teasing me." Tim rolls his eyes and walks off.

-Time Jump Kara is now 13.- Tim's POV
I'm watching the game with Blake when Kara comes into the room.
"Uh Dad, I need to talk to you." She tells my shyly.
"Sure Baby Boot, Blake I'll be back in a minute." I tell Blake. Kara leave me to another room.
"What is it Kara?" I ask her confused.
"So you know when I was five, one night you told me to tell you if a guy ever came into my life. Well in my class there is this boy, Weston. He's so cute and I want to ask him out but I don't know how to without making a fool of myself." Kara rants.
"I didn't think you would remember that." I smile remembering that night.
"I do. How do I ask him out? Please help me." She begs.
"Baby Boot I'm not good at this stuff but lets wait for your Mum to get back from the shops and she can help you out, she was quiet popular back in the day." I tell my daughter.
"Gag, I don't want to know. But thank you." Kara says hugging me.
"Anything for my Baby Boot." I tell her.
"Also, one more thing. Why do you call me Baby Boot?" She asks confused.
"Because you know how I trained your mum when she was a rookie, I called her boot and you look a lot like her so your Baby Boot, but don't call your mum Boot she almost kills me whenever I do." I laugh.
"I still love the story's you tell about you and Mum when you weren't ancient." Kara laughs then runs off before I can tell her off. What did I do to deserve this life?