Bring Your Girlfriend To Work Day

Tim and Lucy never get to have many days off so that's why Lucy treasures days like this. Days where Tim and her sit on the couch and relax all day while eating ice-cream. Lucy was cuddling up with Tim while scrolling on TikTok with Tim watching it with her. All of a sudden Tim gets a phone call he reaches over to his side table and answers it.
After a minute of him repeating "Can someone else just go in? It's my day off." Getting more mad every time he says it, he hangs up. Tim looks down at Lucy, his eyes meet her beautiful brown eyes. 
"What is it babe?" She says rather concerned.
Tim sighs. "I have to go into work I'm so sorry Luce."
Lucy's face fades into a frown. "We were supposed to spend a day together though, do you have to go?" Lucy asked Tim, her eyes starting to get glossy from the tears forming. 
Tim looks at her sad face. "I'm sorry Luce I have to go." he pauses for a second brushing her now wet cheeks off with his thumb. "I have an Idea either you will love it or hate it."
"What is it?" A small hopeful smile appearing on her face. 
"Officer Chen how would you like to come with me and help metro?" He asked hopeful she would love the idea, it couldn't hurt to have an extra badass help metro today. 
Lucy grinned "Sargent Bradford I would love to!" Lucy almost immediately jumped out of their bed and got in the shower. Tim smiled knowing he will still get to spend the day with his girlfriend.

After a while they had arrived at the station. Grey who had called Tim spotted them and walked over to them. "Hey Lucy, it's your day off why are you here?" Grey asked her as she skipped up to the side of Tim. "Oh! Tim's letting me help metro today because SOMEONE" she paused for a second to point at Grey. "Called him in on our day off." Tim cut Lucy off. "And then somebody didn't want me to come in so it was either her here on neither of us." He said Looking at Lucy who was smiling clearly very proud of herself. Grey nodded. "Ok well she will be a good help, anyways." Grey went on to explain to Tim that they had found a lead on kidnapping case.

 After Grey dismissed them Tim turned to Lucy. "Officer Chen, are you ready to meet my crew?" He said with a smile. "Yes, Sir!" She responded with a cheeky grin. Tim brought Lucy over to his team who turned around to see the surprise of a small P2. One of the men scoffed at the sight of her. "Uhm Sarge why is this lousy P2 over here?" He asked Tim. Tim dropped his jaw and gave him a look. "This quote on quote Lousy P2 is my girlfriend so you will not speak about her like that unless you want me to write you up and put you on desk duty." Tim snarled back to the man. "Sarge no offense but it's not bring your girlfriend to work day." The large man snapped back to Tim. Tim looked down at Lucy who looked right back up to Tim. "May I?" Asked Lucy. 
"Yes you may Officer CHEN." Tim said watching as Lucy took a step towards the man. "Oh shit your the Officer who got buried alive as a rookie.." The man said to Lucy after he heard Tim call her Officer Chen. "Yeah no shit sherlock, Now you should shut the fuck up and start worrying about your career because at this rate your going to be a P2 as well. So shall we pull your head out of your ass and get to work?" Lucy snapped right back at the Large man showing no fear. "I am so, so sorry Ma'am." The now fearful man replied. "Thanks." Lucy said smirking while stepping back and putting an arm around her proud boyfriend.

A/N This is my longest one-shot yet and I'm very proud! Also I'm gonna rn start working on an actual full story bcs rn I'm rlllllly motivated so I wanna write loads so when I'm not motivated I can still publish!