Working While Pregnant.

A/N this story Lucy's pregnant and she's still working. and she's a detective.

Lucy has about one month left of work before she has to go on Maternity leave, If she wanted she could be on it now but she had to many open cases and she didn't want to leave them open because her Hormones are making it impossible to leave them without crying because she feels bad for the victims family.

  Lucy is over with Lopez and Harper who are helping her with the case.
"Alright we will go follow up on this lead, you just stay here making life!" Harper said to Lucy, all of a sudden she bursts into tears. 
"Luce, what wrong?" Angela asks calmly, knowing it's probably her hormones again because this week has been her sobbing for 70% of the day.
"I miss Tim." she cries like a child, this catches the attention of about 10 male officers
"Keep it moving boys, you guys will never understand." Lopez says, they all quickly start moving again because let's be honest Lopez can be SCARYYY. Lopez puts her hand on Lucy's shoulder to comfort her.
"Do you want me to go get Tim?" Angela asks. Lucy nods her head as she still cries.
Angela get's up and states
"I'll be right back." She says as she walks into the roll call for where Tim talking to his metro officers. 
"Timothy Bradford." She says extending the end of his last name.
"Lopez can this wait I'm busy?" He asks staring at her standing in the door way.
"I mean sure if you want a divorce your wife's crying.. again, she wants you."" She smiles slyly.
Some officers start to laugh, Tim shoots them a 'Shut the fuck up.' look and they all instantly say "Sorry Sir." Tim dismisses his officers and runs over to a still crying Lucy. He drops to his knees in front of her. 
"What's up beautiful?" He asks giving her a kiss.
"I don't know, I just missed you." She says through her now smiling face.
"Luce, I think you need to go on Maternity leave you can't keep living like this." He suggests.
She slaps him right across his face. Angela and Nyla gasp and the action. She suddenly burst out in tears again. 
"I'm so sorry Tim I didn't mean to." She manages to choke out.
"It's ok, come one let's go home honey." Tim stands up and grabs her hand and takes her home.

A/N ok this is short sorry but it's becauseeeeeeee I've been writing a story, I have about one chapter left and then it will be published! I grinded so hard to write it in one day though so your welcome! Thanks for reading these one shots btw!