You guys are so childish.

Lucy's POV
Today Tim and the day off from work so he and Tamara stayed home together. At around 7:30 I get to the front door of out house house and then I hear Tamara and Tim bickering. I walk inside and see Tim behind the counter shaking his head at Tamara who is angrily standing in the doorway of her room.
"What the hell is going on?" I ask.
"Lucy your boyfriend is annoying." Tamara complains.
"Lucy your fake child is annoying." Tim mocks Tamara.
"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down kids. Why are you both annoying?" I ask already fed up but also very amused.
"Tim always gives me shit when I go to my boyfriends, he eats my ice-cream and he gets sassy when I bring friends over." Tamara whines.
"I'm sorry that your boyfriend isn't near your level, I'm sorry that I didn't know about the ice-cream and it's not my fault that you girls where trying to put makeup on me!" Tim says right back to her.
"Your not sorry about the ice-cream! You always eat my damn food. You should know never mess with a woman's food." Tamara says crossing her arms.
"Why would I know that?!" Tim shoots back.
"OK CHILDREN. SHUSH IT." I snap fed up at their childish antics.
"Tim, your going to pay Tamara back for the ice-cream. Tim your going to stop talking badly about Tam's boyfriend and Tamara you and your friends are going to leave Timothy alone." I say in a stern voice to indicate that they have to listen to me.
"Ugh fine." They both complain.
"You guys need to stop having childish fights." I roll my eyes with a smile.
"Tim's just jealous that I'm cooler and stronger." Tamara giggles.
"You are not!" Tim defends.
"Come at me then you dog." Tamara laughs putting her fists up.
"I'm not Kojo.." Tim says confused.
"OMG. You aren't very smart you boomer." Tamara laughs.
"I am not a boomer!" Tim says offended.
"You guys are so childish." I state with a laugh. Also I need to add, Tamara did fight Tim in the end. Turns out Tamara is extremely good at wrestling.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter.