Hi(gh)!

A/N Be warned there is ACCIDENTAL drug use in this. Kids, don't do drugs and don't pull a Lucy move of accidentally doing them.

Tim's POV
I'm sitting in my office filling out paperwork when my phone rings.
"Bradford," I say as I answer it blindly.
"Uh.. Tim. Promise to stay calm." I hear Angela say.
"What happened? Is Lucy okay?" I ask quickly standing from my desk.
"She's ok. Maybe we should put her on." Angela says and I can now hear the smirk on her face.
"Ang! You can't do that." I hear Nyla scold.
"Where are you." I request, sick of them beating around the bush.
"Shaw Memorial.." Angela winces.
"I'll be there in 10," I tell her then hang up. I quickly 

In exactly 10 minutes I'm entering the waiting room of Shaw Memorial. I spot Nyla and rush over.
"Before you ask, I want you to see for yourself." She tells me and then before I can respond she turns around and starts walking. I quickly follow her and we eventually get to what I assume is Lucy's room Nyla turns around to me. 
"Please don't get mad at anyone. She didn't mean to do this." Nyla tells me then lets me in. The second the door opens I hear Lucy's whiney voice.
"Is Timothy here yettt?" Lucy whines.
"He just got here," Angela tells her as I step in.
"HI!" Lucy giggles as her eyes land on me.
"Are you?" I ask.
"Tim she didn't mean to..." Angela tells me.
"So she's high?!" I exclaim.
"OOPS." Lucy giggles.
"She ate some cookies someone left at her desk and there was weed in them..." Nyla winces.
"Oh dear." I finally take a seat next to Lucy and grab her hand smiling fondly at how she looks at her heart rate monitor in wonder.

And for some reason, Lucy still eats treats left on her desk no matter how often I tell her not to. She just doesn't learn.

A/N Sorry for the shitty ending, I didn't know how to end it and I currently am down a finger as it has a cut in it and is covered in bandaids.