Jealous Tim

A/N thank you to emilies1 for this idea! I hope you enjoy it! <3
ALSO I FUCKED UP AND WAS GOING TO DO THIS IN 3RD PERSON POV BUT IT'S NOW IN LUCYS POV SO YEAHH

"Who's up for drinks?" Asks Nolan.
"Me!" Adds most of their friends.
"Ok, we will meet at the mid-Wilshire bar. Cya!" Angela says as she heads for the locker room with Lucy.
"Ugh, I hate bars. I think you know why!" Lucy groans to Angela.
"I know, but Tim will be there and a million cops! We will be ok. Hope to see you there!" Angela says with a smile as she skips off. Lucy finishes getting changed and heads out of the locker room where Tim is waiting for her.
"Hey Luce!" Tim says with a smile.
"Hey! Are we going to the bar with the squad?" Lucy asks walking off with Tim.
"Whatever you want." Tim tells her as they keep walking to the car.
"Let's go." She says cautiously.
"Ok, I will look after you ok." Tim assures her as they get to the car.

They arrive and a few of their friends are already in the crowded bar.
"Lucy! You came." John says surprised.
"Don't remind me." She giggles nervously.
"Everyone listen up." Tim says as the rest of the crew shows up.
"Yeah?" Angela asks as she walks over with a beer in her hand.
"At least one person Lucy trusts needs to stay with her all night. No negotiations." Tim says making Lucy feel safe but embarrassed.
"Yes sir." They say knowing whether or not I trust them.
"Tim I don't need a babysitter." I huff after everyone went back to their conversations.
"Baby I know but I want you to be safe, I'm going to get us some drinks." He tells me.
"I'll stay with her Tim!" Angela volunteers over hearing us.
"Ok, Luce I'll be right back." He tells me. After he walks off I turn to Angela.
"He's being ridiculous!" I exclaim to her.
"I know just he wants you to feel safe." Angela tells me. Suddenly I hear a voice behind me.
"Hi, your really pretty. I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?" Asks a fit guy.
"Uhm. No thanks." I tell him. He pouts and walks off.
"Jeez, Tim steps away and you already have been hit on." Angela giggles.
"What's funny?" Tim asks in a soft tone knowing I didn't notice him coming over.
"Uh a guy hit on me." I told Tim as I take the drink from his hand.
"Already? I think that's a record." Tim smiles.
"I know, don't worry I said I wasn't interested." Lucy assures him.
"Ok, next time tell them your gay and your with Angela." Tim tells her sternly.
"What! No! Tha-" Lucy says gobsmacked before another guy comes up behind me.
"Hey, can I get your number?" Asks another guy.
"Did you not watch her turn down the other guy?" Tim snaps.
"I'm not talking to you I'm talking to the pretty girl." He says pointing to Lucy.
"Yeah well she's my pretty girl so fuck off." Tim says putting his arm around me.
"TIM! Calm down!" I exclaim.
"She talks?" The  guy jokes.
"Yeah, now if you don't mind I'm not interested, plus I can do better then you." I tell him with sass making him scoff and walk off.
"Tim follow me." I say and grab his arm and pull him outside.
"What?" He asks when we get outside.
"Tim, you don't have to be jealous. I'm not going to give you up for some low life. Tim you know I love you and you only but you need to let me speak for myself." I tell him.
"I know Luce it's just I was.. Jealous, so jealous of them hitting on you I don't know why but I was." He admits.
"Wait a second. You just openly admitted to being jealous!" I giggle.
"Shut it! You breath a word of this to anyone I will end you." He jokes with a smile.
"Whatever." I tell him hugging him.
"Are we good?" He asks looking down into my eyes.
"We good my bro." I say scrunching my nose up with a smile.
"You know I don't like when you me bro!" He says kissing me.
"Oh well!" I say.

After a minute longer we head back inside. We head over to our group and Nyla hands me a pile of napkins.
"For the pretty girl." She laughs.
"Lucy I'm buying you a sign that says taken all over it." Tim groans reaching for the napkins.
"No, or I will have to call some of the men." I joke slapping his hand.
"Fine." He says grabbing his drink that he left from the table.
"Did Bradford just listen to you?" Asks Aaron who watched it.
"Yes. He also just openly admitted to being jealous." I tell him with a smirk.
"LUCY CHEN!" He exclaims. I just throw a fit of laughter knowing he won't do anything.
"What the hell is happening?" Asks Bailey.
"I have no clue she's broken." Aaron tells her. We keep drinking and hanging out for a while and all eventually go our separate ways.