Jadie.

A/N Tim and Lucy have a daughter that's two years younger then Jack.

"Sadie, Tim come on we need to go over Auntie Angela's and Uncle Wesley's house!" Lucy yells out to her 4 year old daughter. Sadie appears in a yellow dress with her dad trailing behind her.
"She looks cute doesn't she!" Tim announces proudly.
"Yes she always does she's got some good genes. But we really have to go!" Lucy says frustrated. They drive over to the Lopez-Evers house. They go up to the door and let Sadie knock, Angela quickly appears in the doorway with Jack.
"Hey guys!" Angela says.
"Hi Jack!" Sadie says with a shy smile.
"Hello Sadie you look very pretty!" Jack says back to Sadie with a smile. Lucy looks up at Angela.
"I think your son just hit on our daughter.." Tim says as he watches the two kids giggle and run off. Angela just smirks because when the kids are older she wants to set them up on a date.
"Maybe I won't have to force them together!" Angela teases as she welcomes in the couple inside.

After a while of the adults just talking they suddenly heard some frantic giggling.
"The hell are they doing?" Asks Wesley. Then Sadie comes running out and over to Tim.
"Daddy, Daddy!" Sadie says giggling.
"Yes Sade?" Tim asks her as he picks her up into his lap.
"Jack told me how Auntie Angela and Uncle Wesley have a ship name for you and Mummy called Chenford, so I told him that your and Mummy's ship name for them is Wopez, And then Jack kissed me and said ours can be Jadie!" Sadie says happily. Jack then comes running out.
"Did you tell them?" Asks Jack with an innocent smile.
"Yeah!" She says.
"I'm sorry did you say he kissed you?" Asks Tim in a stern voice.
"Yeah! On the lips." Sadie says with a proud smile. Tim and Lucy look at Angela.
"YESYESYES GOOD BOY JACK!" Angela exclaims.
"Also Mummy Jacks my boyfriend and we are getting Married, Can you help me do my hair?" Sadie asks.
"MARRIED?" Tim and Lucy exclaim.
"Uh huh! Daddy can you get my suit out and Mummy can you set up the lounge room for our wedding please?" Jack asks nicely.
"Sure buddy!" Wesley says and gets up to help Jack.
"Awww our kids are getting Married! I'm going to call over the rest of the crew because this is too cute to miss!" Angela says with a smile.
"I will admit this is cute!" Lucy says as she starts to do Sadie's hair.
"Uh don't encourage it Lucy she's four and also I don't want Jack to break her heart!" Tim says staring at Angela.
"He's not going to, plus they are just having fun!" Angela assures Tim as she texts the group chat.

The Best Cops In LA

Angela- Guys everyone get over here! Jack and Sadie are having a wedding so Nyla bring Lila and Leah too!
Nyla- Hell yes! Be there in 30!
John- Bailey and I will be there soon!
Grey- Luna and I will be there too this will be so cute!

About 30 minutes later everyone had arrived and some were dressed up fancy. Angela had set up some chairs in the lounge room. Jack was waiting at the end of the "Aisle" And Tim who had came around to the idea was handing off his daughter.
"Pause! Bradford are you crying?!" Nyla questions bringing the attention to his welly eyes and wet face.
"Ok, well we can go to the street and find two little boys for your girls to marry and we will see if you cry!" Tim protests.
"Fair continue!" Nyla says with a smile.
Grey starts off with saying the officiant speech and then hands it over to Jack and Sadie to say their vows, the two kids share their vows. When they are finished Grey finishes up.
"Sadie Bradford do you take Jackson Lopez-Evers to be your unlawfully wedded Husband?" Grey asks.
"I do!" Sadie says as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a beaded bracelet and slips it onto his wrist.
"Jackson Lopez-Evers do you take Sadie Bradford to be you unlawfully wedded Wife?" Grey asks.
"I do!" Jack says as he pulls out a beaded bracelet and slips it onto her wrist. "Can I kiss her again now?" Jack asks excitedly.
"Uhm sure." Grey says not knowing if they were joking. Jack cups Sadies face and gives her a small kiss on the lips with a smile making all the adults gasp and Lila laugh a bit. Sadie and Jack hug each other and skip down the "Aisle" together, Lila and Leah also follow so they can play leaving all the parents gobsmacked.
"Did Jack just kiss Sadie?" Asked Bailey confused.
"Yep, just like I taught him!" Angela says proudly.
"Angela I think you should run Tim's about to go off at you." John speaks up looking at Tim's mad face.
"You told your son to kiss my daughter?" Tim asks.
"Maybe!" Angela smirks.
"Your unbelievable!" Tim yells.
"Tim admit it was pretty cute! They even gave each other bracelets!" Wesley says.
"I guess so, if he breaks her heart we will have problems though." Tim warns Angela.
"He won't! He's a gentleman he even sometimes pulls my seat out for me!" Angela says proudly making all of the adults laugh.