Officer Bradford.

A/N In this story Lucy is a new TO and Chenford is married.

Lucy recently became a TO because they needed another due to two new rookies coming in.
"Ok time for me to play the TO and Boot match making game." Tim announces. Even though he is in metro now he still goes to roll call to help Grey when he can't do it.
"Officer Nolan you will have Officer Valentino." Tim announces.
"Yes sir." Nolan agrees.
"Officer Bradford will have you Officer Reed, but she is out sick today." Tim says pointing to the rookie who had no idea in what was happening.
"Wait, isn't your last name Bradford? Are you my training officer?" Asked the clueless rookie.
"No dumbass OFFICER Bradford is my wife. So I'll start you off today because she asked me to." Tim tells the rookie sternly and dismisses everyone. Officer Reed starts to get up with everyone else.
"Uh uh, No you aren't going anywhere yet." Tim tells the rookie.
"Oh uh Ok." The timid rookie responds and sits back down. Once everyone is gone Tim walks up to him.
"Ok buddy. You have my wife so do you know what that means?" He asks him coldly.
"No." The scared rookie says back.
"1 it's no sir, and 2 it means even if she gets in a fight you will tell me immediately." Bradford tells the rookie intimidating him.
"Uhm, Yes sir? May I ask why she's out sick?" The rookie asks.
"Uhm, No you may not. You will find out soon enough." Tim orders the rookie. "Go get the shop set up." He says to officer Reed. Meanwhile with Lucy she's throwing up. Morning Sickness was bad today. All of a sudden her phone chimes.

My Hubby <3

Tim- How's my two babies?
Lucy- Sick as hell. How's my rookie though?
Tim- Your rookie is a nervous reck, I had a small discussion with him though so you will be ok. But do you need me to come home?
Lucy- Yes, please. I just want cuddles. Get him to work the front desk or something I don't give a shit.
Tim- Alright be there soon. I love you Luce
Lucy- I love you too babe.

"Reed I need to go home. Your working the front desk." Tim tells the rookie who's just standing there trying to find where to get the war bags.
"Oh uh, is everything ok.. Sir." He corrects himself.
"No. I have to go. Go to the front desk that's an order." Tim tells him before he can say anything back Tim walks off. When Tim get's home he's greeted with hugs, Tim and Lucy spend the rest of the day watching Nolan's Rookie's body cam footage and laughing at his mistakes. All of a sudden Tim get's a text.

Sergeant Grey. 

Grey- Why are you streaming Officer Valentino's body cam?
Tim- Happy wife, happy life.
Grey- Good on you.