Paintball Date

Lucy's POV
Tim and I haven't had a shared day of for a while so I take matters into my own hands. I walk into Grey's office and plop into a chair.
"What can I do for you Chen?" He asks.
"Tim and I need a day off on the same day. How would you feel if Luna and you both worked on the same days and didn't get any time together." I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.
"That's fair enough. What day do you want off, I can move both of your days off." Grey tells me.
"This Friday, it's the busiest at paintball." I smile.
"Do you guys play paintball together?" Grey smiles tilting his head.
"Yeah, Keeps our shooting on peak and it's fun." I shrug.
"I don't know why I'm surprised. Ok, I'll get you guys this Friday off." Grey nods looking at a schedule.
"Thank you. Also don't tell Tim about this I'll tell him about the change as well." I smile happily and leave Grey's office. Thank god I'm going to get to spend a day with Tim. I'm so excited to tell him so the day goes by slow, but now we are watching TV together so it's time to tell him.

Tim's POV
Lucy is wrapped up in my arms as we watch TV. She flips onto her stomach so she can see face and pauses the TV.
"Tim, I have something to tell you." Lucy smiles.
"Uh oh. What did you do Luce?" I ask her grinning.
"Nothing bad I promise. But I talked to Grey and I got him to move both of our days off to Friday." Lucy tells me. I hug her tighter.
"Thank you Luce." I tell her as we hug.
"So make sure your camo's washed." She adds. 
"Are we going to paintball?" I ask excited.
"Yeah!" She giggles.
"Thanks Luce, I need this." I tell her.
"I know baby." Lucy tells me giving me a kiss.

Friday.

We wake up and we get ready in our camo. At around 12 we head down to our paintball place. We get ready then Lucy and I head to our usual spot where we scope out the opponents.
"Alright, tell me what we are looking at." I order Lucy.
"5 teams. There is some regulars, they seem to be going to higher ground. They will probably get one or the other out. Then we have two teams of newbies and a team of teenagers. We should go for the regulars." Lucy tells me pointing to where they are walking.
"Alright, if we go now the newbies will get us since they will see us before we can shoot them. So we need to get the teenagers to distract." I tell Lucy she nods and we wait for the group to get close enough then we shoot them and they get splattered with paint. They all walk off with attitude making Lucy and I laugh. The two teams of newbies who are clearly teaming up look their way and laugh. Then Lucy and I pop out and get all of them out. We then start heading up the hill. We see the group of regulars trying to get each other. I was just going to wait but Lucy shoots them all from her position in the bushes.
"Good job Officer Chen." I smile and hug her.
"Good job Sergeant Bradford." Lucy giggles. The two groups look over to us.
"Good shots bro." One of the men say nodding to me.
"Tell her that." I smile looking at Lucy.
"No way we just lost to a girl." Another man scoffs. 
"There is because you just did." Lucy giggles suddenly I hear footsteps behind me I whip my paintball gun out and shoot some people causing Lucy to start shooting. Then I realise who it is.
"Had to crash our date didn't you." I roll my eyes looking at the squad.
"Maybe Lucy shouldn't have begged for you two to have a day off together for paintball." Grey shrugs laughing.
"Yeah well we still won even with cops coming at us." Lucy shrugs.
"Still don't believe a girl shot me." A man scoffs again from behind us. Angela, Nyla and Lucy turn around and shoot him.
"Get shot again." Angela laughs. 
"So Lucy did all the work? I would think better of you Bradford." Grey teases me.
"If you guys are done crashing our date we are going home." I roll my eyes.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways back to work everyone but we all should come back here next time Tim and Lucy are. Just crash their dates." Grey smirks as we all head down the hill.
"No." I tell them.
"Tim carry me I always slip on this hill." Lucy tells me. I smile and lift her onto a piggy back. Lucy and I head home and we spend the rest of the day talking about how fun paintball was and cuddling.