Concussion

TW VIOLENCE, GORE

Lucy's POV

Tim and I have just gotten back from our honeymoon and it's our first day on shift since we got married. Grey also asked us both to go to roll call.
"Ok before we start I want to welcome Sergeant Bradford and Detective Bradford back." Grey announces and then continues to do the regular business.
"And Bradford I need you to go on patrol." Grey says at the end, Tim and I look at each other then look at Grey and scrunch up our faces.
"What one?" I giggle.
"Oh sorry but you both, we don't have enough patrol units so I figured you wouldn't mind going out." Grey shrugs.
"What, but sir I do mind." Tim protests.
"Ok so Lucy can ride with another guy. How about Nolan." Grey teases knowing how Tim feels about him being my ex.
"No. I'll do it if I'm with Luce." Tim quickly answers making everyone laugh.
"Ok, Dismissed!" Grey says after he calms down. Tim goes over the where I'm standing.
"Are you going to treat me like a boot?" I ask him raising an eyebrow.
"No. I'll set up the shop." Tim says as we start walking towards the kit room.
"Jeez I would have married you ages ago if it meant you would help set up the shop." I joke.

Tim and I go out on shift, the day is pretty slow with just a few tickets and warnings so when Lunch time I'm basically jumping out of my skin to get out of the shop. We head over to the food trucks and Tim and I decide to have Tacos, more like Tim agrees to tacos. We order and Angela notices Tim grabbing his wallet and pushing mine away.
"Awe Timothy is paying for Lucy's lunch!" Angela announces drawing all the attention to us.
"Why wouldn't I?" Tim asks as we get our tacos and head over to the table Angela, Nyla and Aaron are. There's only one available chair so Tim sits down and pulls me to his lap before I can offer to stand.
"Awe and he lets her share his seat." Nyla smirks.
"Aaron take notes that's how a woman should be treated." Angela schools Aaron pointing to us.
"I'm sorry I'm a better husband then your husbands are." Tim rolls his eyes.
"True." I shrug after I swallow a bite of food.
"Wow." Angela giggles. After we finish eating we head back out on patrol. We cruise around the city for a bit until we get a call for a noise complaint. I radio that we are on our way as Tim flips on the lights sirens and speeds down the road. When we get there we can hear shattering and crashing. Tim and I breach the door and see a large man throwing stuff.
"LAPD PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I call out and he listens. 
"I'll go check the rest of the house. You look after him." Tim tells me as he starts to go up stairs.
"What's happening?" I ask as I grab my cuffs and step towards him. Suddenly he shoves me hard into a wall, My head hits the corner of the wall and the rest of my body hits the wall hard knocking the wind out of me. I drop to the ground as he runs off. I just sit there in pain as I start to cry and try to breathe.

Tim's POV
I hear a loud thump so I quickly finish looking around the house, when I finish clearing it I walk down stairs, I look up and see Lucy sitting on the ground crying softly. I quickly run to her and drop to my knees next to her.
"Luce, what happened?" I ask worried. "Also where's our guy?" I add looking around.
"R-ran." She chokes out quietly pointing to the door. I also quickly flick off both our radios so I can hear her better.
"Yeah but how? I thought you had him." I say confused how he got away. Lucy is breathing heavily so she reaches for me and pushes me into the wall. I guess that he pushed her into the wall.
"That asshole, are you ok baby?" I ask her now more worried. She nods.
"F-fine. Knock wind. I'll be ok." She slurs slightly.
"Are you sure you don't seem ok. Did you hit your head as well?" I question her getting more and more angry at this guy.
"T..t.hink." She says and then reaches for the corner of the wall.
"Did you get the corner?" I ask her softly.
"Mm." Lucy grumbles. "Tim I sleepy." Lucy slurs after a second.
"Ok, baby we need to get you to the hospital." I tell her but then her head flops down, I catch her head and then hear foot steps approaching so I move my body in front of her to protect her.
"Tim, what's happening? You and Luce aren't radioing in." Angela says looking relieved to see me. I move out of the way from Lucy and bring my attention to trying to get her to wake up.
"WOAH, What the hell happened?" Angela asks as she sits next to us.
"She said the guy pushed her into the wall, she got the wind knocked out of her and also she thinks she hit her head on the corner of the wall." I tell Angela.
"Shit, she could have a concussion." Angela looks at me worried.
"Yeah well we were about to leave but she passed out then you came in." I inform Angela.
"Well let's get her there." Angela says jumping to her feet. I nod and lift Lucy holding her tightly. We go out to the shops and Angela jumps in the driver seat of our shop as I get in the back with Lucy. While Angela drives us over to the hospital I check over Lucy to make sure she's not bleeding. But just my luck she's bleeding at the back of her head.
"Ange she's bleeding." I tell Angela indicating she needs to drive faster but then we pull into the emergency bay. Angela jumps from the shop and opens the door for us.

I carry Lucy inside and to the front desk to the emergency room.
"Hi, officer what can I do for you?" Asks the receptionist acting like I'm not holding an unconscious body.
"Uhm yeah can't see but I'm holding a fucking unconscious on duty officer to get your damn doctors to fucking help." I snap at him.
"Sorry, he's just mad because some dirtbag shoved his wife and he's a huge lover boy. Anyways she hit her head on the corner of a wall and then she talked for a few minutes I'm guessing then passed out or whatever." Angela explains.
"Oh ok, we will get you set up in a room soon. Just wait for a few minutes." He says.
"Ok mate your clearly new. But I really don't think it's a smart idea to put an armed passed out cop in a room or civilians. But whatever." I snap. 
"Tim we need to get her a doctor." Angela says as we sit in chairs with Lucy in my lap.
"No shit let me text Grace." I tell her as I grab my phone. I quickly text Grace that we need her and then a few minutes later Grace rushes over to us.
"Let me take her." Grace says as I hand Lucy over.
"Take care of her and fire your damn receptionist." I tell her and quickly take Lucy's badge and duty belt from her. 
"You know I'll look after her." Grace says as she rushes Lucy into the ER, Angela and I take our seats again. The seats we are in way to often.

A few hours later Grace finally walks over to us, Angela and I stand up quickly.
"Woah calm down lover boy, Lucy is ok. She has a bad concussion though, but she should be ok in a few days." Grace tells us.
"What? A bad concussion how do you know she's ok?" I ask worried.
"Because she's been asking for you since she woke up. She's able to leave at 7 tonight if nothing bad goes wrong. You can go see her in room 28." Grace smiles.
"Yeah Lucy is fine." Angela giggles. We thank Grace and then we head straight for Lucy's room. We walk in and see Lucy spinning in circles, then my phone goes off.

Grace

Grace- Enjoy a high wife who acts like a child when she's concussed. ;P

"Tiimmm!" Lucy slurs as she stumbles over to us.
"You should be in bed." Angela speaks up.
"Shsushs." Lucy grumbles as she falls into my arms, I lift her up which makes her squirm and giggle I then drop her back in the bed.
"Rude!" Lucy pouts. I spend the next few days looking after Lucy as she acts like a child and slurs every sentence. It's actually quiet cute but it really isn't when she complains like a child.

A/N CAN YOU TELL I HAVE LIKE NO IDEAS? ANYWAY THIS SUCKS BUT I NEED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING TODAY SOOOO YW!