Bad Time?

A/N Thank you to Cindy7597591 for this idea! Hope you love it <3

Tim's POV

"Hey Luce?" I ask as we pull into the station parking lot.
"Yeah?" Lucy smiles looking at me.
"Can we have a little date tonight? I want to cook you dinner." I tell her.
"Of course! Also Tamara is going over to a friends." Lucy winks. We both climb out of the truck, head in and go our separate ways. 

At end of shift we head back to Lucy's apartment after making a quick detour to pick up Kojo. When we get back Lucy shower while I cook. I serve up our food and we eat. Once we are finished we both slowly clean up and flop onto the couch.
"What do you want to do now Luce?" I ask Lucy who is nested in my side.
"Movie?" Lucy asks hopeful. It takes us 20 minutes to chose what to watch but we eventually decide to watch top chef. After a few episodes Lucy must have also been bored because she climbs up and straddles my lap.
"Why hello there." I tease.
"You want to kiss me or should I go find someone else to kiss?" Lucy tease.
"We can't have you driving at this time of night." I smile and she starts to kiss me.

Tamara's POV
Of course Lily had to be sick. I get to the door and it's unlocked.
"Thought they were careful." I roll my eyes opening the door. I step inside, turn the corner and see Tim with his shirt off and Lucy on his lap HEAVILY making out with him.
"OH MY GOD." I squeal covering my eyes.

Lucy's POV
I jump off Tim and see Tamara standing with her hand over her eyes. I grab Tim's shirt and throw it at him.
"Hey T." Tim says now with his shirt on.
"Bad time?" Tamara asks.
"No!" "Yes!" Tim and I say at the same time.
"Sooo?" Tamara says awkwardly uncovering her eyes.
"We mean yes we were having an at home date so bad time but it's not a bad time this is your home as well." I tell her.
"Nothing was happening." Tim assures her even though we all know that's not true.
"From what I saw you weren't fully clothed." Tamara says pointing at Tim.
"It was my damn shirt!" Tim grumbles.
"Well it could have been more if I was a minute later. I'm begging you guys, keep that shit in your room." Tamara says pointing.
"Here, how about everyone other then Kojo has to be fully clothed unless it's in a locked room." I tell everyone not leaving it up for discussion.
"THANK YOU! Kojo and I don't want to be traumatised." Tamara tells me.
"It's socially acceptable for me not wear my shirt!" Tim says throwing his hands in the air.
"Not in these four walls. I'm still a child! So just wait to rip each other's clothes off until your in the safety of a room you love sick puppies!" Tamara rolls her eyes and then she disappears into her room, Kojo at her heels.

"Your house is the date night house I guess." I tell Tim.
"Deal. Now how about we find something more entertaining to watch." Tim tells me. We end up watching a horror movie and cuddling up on the couch.