IF YA LIKED IT THEN YA SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT!

A/N Sorry for not posting for a while. I had writers block and I also needed some time to myself without the stress of writing loads. I'm sorry for disappearing tho but hopefully this is my full return! Hope you didn't miss me too much bcs it's not that easy to get rid of me! Love you all and thank you for being patientttt x

Lucy's POV

While Tim and I are eating dinner I have the best idea of my life. 
"Hey, can I have your phone? I want to check something." I ask Tim holding my hand out.
"Sure." Tim shrugs and hands me his phone without thinking twice.
"Your that confident I'm not gonna find any girls on here?" I joke while unlocking it. I quickly get straight to business and change his lock screen and home screen to funny pictures of me to avoid questions. I hand him back his phone and he looks at the lock screen with a smile.
"Cute." Tim chuckles.

The next day.
It's a rare day that we all are at the food trucks at the same time. We are all eating so I take my chance. I grab my phone and under the table I ring Tim. I wait a few seconds and then is phone starts blasting the new ring tone.

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.
His phone rings, he grabs it confused and sees my picture on his screen.
"Lucy Chen, what did you do?!" He exclaims ending the call as it starts sings oh-oh-oh. I was about to answer but I can't hold it in anymore I start sobbing as I laugh.

Tim's POV 
I will admit, this was a fucking funny prank. Don't tell Lucy I admitted that though.
"Sir why is Lucy's ring tone single ladies?" Aaron asks me smirking.
"Lucy is clearly doing some light hinting." I smile watching Lucy holding her stomach laughing.
"Light?" Angela gasps out while laughing.
"I mean it's not my fault Tim's bad at hiding rings." Lucy who has now calmed down smirks.
"Wait what?" Nyla asks quickly.
"I found a ring in his boxers draw. He could have put it anywhere else!" Lucy giggles.
"Lucy what exactly were you doing in my boxers draw?" I ask smiling.
"Dumbass I wanted a pair. You should know better then hide stuff in OUR clothes." Lucy rolls her eyes.
"You wear my boxers?" I chuckle.
"Maybeeee. I bet Angela and Nyla wear their husbands." Lucy shrugs.
"Tim, be concerned if she doesn't." Angela laughs.
"Ok, back to the point. I guess I can't go ahead with my plan to propose this weekend then." I say just to egg Lucy on, even though I was going to.
"Oh. I'm sorry." Lucy frowns. I get up and pull Lucy from her seat.
"I'm just gonna have to do it now." I shrug and pull out the box from my pocket.
"Huh?!" Lucy exclaims as I drop to one knee.
"Lucy, I was going to do this on the weekend but as usual we never do anything to plan, so here we are and I'm nervous because Angela looks like she's going to murder me if I mess this up. But you make me so damn happy, I don't ever want to be with anyone other then you, you take my broken pieces and put them back together every time. I couldn't live without you so would you Lucy Chen marry me?" I ask.
"Yes." Lucy sobs pulling me off the ground, I slip the ring onto her finger and kiss her. I pull back and wipe her tears before pulling her into a hug.
"We just witnessed Chenfords proposal. This is fucking history." Angela laughs. Lucy and I finally break apart and accept the congratulations and hugs gladly.

Lucy and I are currently on the couch cuddling.
"Lulu?" I say getting her attention.
"Yeah?" She asks looking up at me.
"After today, I'm crowning you the best prankster." I smile.
"Bout time." Lucy giggles pushing herself up and giving me a kiss.