I'll Get My Dad On You!

Tamara's POV
It's end of my phycology class and my friends and I are packing up when a boy comes up behind me.
"Hey Tamara." He says making me quickly turn around.
"Hi Josh." I say coldly.
"I was wondering if you had time to go out and maybe get some lunch?" Josh asks.
"I don't. I'm going home now." I tell him, not interested in lunch with him.
"So you have heaps of time?" He questions not taking the hint.
"No I don't." I tell him then wave to my two best friends Madi and Tia to follow me.

Over the next two weeks Josh tries to ask me out four more times. He constantly flirts and hits on me even though I tell him plain as day I'm not interested. The nest time he asks me out I'm less relaxed. I'm about to get in my car after phycology once again heading home when I hear footsteps behind me and I know exactly who it is.
"Piss off Josh!" I snap throwing my bag in the back seat.
"Woah! I was just wondering how you were!" He says. When I turn around he is holding flowers with one hand and the other is in the air in surrender.
"And to give you these." Josh tells me holding out the flowers.
"JOSH! I'm not interested so stop fucking harassing me before I get my dad on you!" I snap.
"Wait.. Is your dad the big scary LAPD sergeant you do loads of your projects on?" He asks sounding worried.
"Yes." I plainly answer.
"Have a good day." Josh tells me turning around quickly and rushing off making me laugh.

The harassing stops. For a week. I'm as usual walking over to my car when I hear Josh calling after me. I ignore him. I quickly get in my car and drive off. When I get home I do some homework while I wait for Tim.

They arrive home at around 8 and when they walk in I'm standing there sternly with my hands on my hips.
"Hey T!" Lucy smiles being her usual happy self.
"Tim! Some boy at school keeps harassing me and asking me out! I tell him I'm not interested but her ignores it and tries it again! I promised to get my dad on him so fucking make him stop!" I blurt out, tears finally dropping from my eyes. The next thing I know I'm wrapped up in the arms of both Tim and Lucy.
"You see me as your dad?" Tim asks, his voice breaking.
"Is that ok?" I ask nervously.
"More than." Tim assures me hugging me slightly tighter.

Tim's POV
Since Tamara asked for help, everyday Lucy and I take our lunch at the time Tamara finishes classes, get some take out and escort Tamara home. As Tamara said on the next Tuesday as she walks over to us there is a looking at his feet and rambling.
"Hey Mum and Dad." Tamara announces making the boy shut up and his head shoots up.
"Hey T. Is this the asshole who needs to piss off?" I ask her.
"Yeah. This is Josh. Who I'M NOT INTRESTED IN." Tamara says sternly.
"Hi sir." Josh says quietly as I stare at him.
"Why are you harassing Tamara?" I ask him in my TO voice.
"I-Uh.." Is all the boy responds with.
"Look kid. You need to leave her alone or next time I won't be as friendly. You know Tamara has a million cop Aunties and Uncles who would love to meet you. Her Auntie Angela loves to get in punch on's. Her Auntie Nyla is qualified to use AR-15's. Her Mum right here is the LAPD shooting champ. Her Uncle Aaron can cancel your social medias. Oh! Don't let me forget! Her Uncle Wesley has his Law degree." By the time I'm finished the boy looks like he's about to shit himself.
"I'm so sorry Tamara. I'll leave you alone. Uh, you change your mind you know where to find me!" Josh rambles then rushes away.
"That was so funny!" Lucy giggles.
"It was! Hey dad if you wanna scare off a few more people I can send a list?" Tamara jokes making me roll my eyes and point to her car silently telling her to get in.

After that it's safe to say Josh never talked to Tamara again.