The Death of Infinity

Penny's senses are momentarily overwhelmed.

It's honestly impossible to tell what's happening. All she can really see is a mix of black smoke and bright light, somehow fighting for dominance.

In a moment, the sensation vanishes, as Wavern can be seen floating in the air across from Naga. Joe holds his hand out, having been knocked over by the odd discrepancies in reality for just a little.

"Gate Card open: Infinity Wave!"

Wavern becomes aglow with radiance as she sends Naga careening back to the ground, as if he were being guided along by a gentle, invisible force. Naga jumps to his feet, as a few of his Bakugan army dissolve into clouds of black smoke. The odd plumes fly at Wavern, as she avoids them quickly.

"Try as you might, you can't last forever!"

"You are mistaken, Naga. I am no longer the sickly little child you used to throw around!"

Joe holds a card out.

"Ability Card activate: Nova Aurora!"

Wavern spreads her wings as the stars seem to come down from the heavens. Naga shields his eyes, as the area becomes unbearably bright.

However, it doesn't hurt. Penny finds herself able to see perfectly fine, despite the large orbs of light soaring throughout the area. Slowly, she feels herself feel better: the slight burns she got from Druman are gone, as any scrapes and bruises seem to fade quickly.

Leonidas seems to get fixed up as well. Slowly, his very numerous wounds mend up. Wavern falls back to the ground as the lights fade.

"Ah. You'd rather protect those useless Bakugan instead of fight me?"

Wavern backs up a little as Joe smiles.

"That's because we care about them. Plus, we know what they're gonna do."

Naga looks over at Penny, cackling. She takes a card out.

"You'd dare stand up against me? Hmm. I already know your answer, belligerent brat! Scaring you with words never worked..."

"I don't care. Gate Card, set!"

Leonidas diverts his attention from holding back the army as he takes to the skies.

"Now, Gate Card open! Omega Leonidas: Character!"

Deep blue energy begins to crackle around Leonidas, coating him in shadows. Naga laughs.

"Foolish child. Perhaps I will illustrate to you who Leonidas was created by!"

Naga reaches a claw up as Leonidas suddenly begins to plummet from the cloud, barely catching himself before he hits the ground. He immediately looks weaker, as Naga laughs.

"Funny of you, to think you could fix a creature made of hate!"

"Oh, but I did. Marduk!"

"Doom Ability activate: Thousand Destruction!"

Vladitor charges at Naga, striking him across the chest with his axe. Naga stumbles back a bit, barely looking hurt at all.

"Haha. I see. The two horrid monsters care for each other! How poetic."

Naga holds a claw out as black smoke begins to quickly drain from Vladitor. He falls to the ground, looking as if he's unable to move.

"Wow, idiot, you really don't get it."

Penny points at Naga.

"You might've made him, but I refined him. I didn't give him hatred and anger. Instead, I showed him love! Leonidas, hit him!"