All Fall Down

The rest of yesterday was awful. Penny had either been completely freaking out, or trying to calm herself down, and nothing her parents did could help. She's had Cyan go poof before, but at least she knew Cyan would be back. This doesn't feel like it. This feels like something happened to Cyan, something that is directly related to Bakugan.

Penny needs to act. But, it's hard to act when she's holed up in her room, feeling terrible, as all the adults in her life scramble to locate a 13-year-old girl who mysteriously went missing yesterday.

Penny gets out of bed, seeing that it's around 10AM. On the weekends, she's usually up sooner, but the shock of this event transpiring has left her very disoriented. 

Leonidas is also floating above her.

"You are awake. I was worried, you didn't get up normally. You had also knocked me off of the bed."

Leonidas, for some reason, likes to sit by her pillow as she sleeps. She doesn't know why, and doesn't want to ask. He also tends to start her day by asking if they'll be brawling someone, but today is different.

"...well, I'm a little freaked out by Cyan vanishing."

"I remember the older ones using all of this weird language that I didn't understand."

"They're having authorities search for Cyan."

"Authorities?"

"Whatever."

Penny begrudgingly makes her way to the bathroom, leaving Leonidas behind. After getting dressed and ready for what will inevitably be a very miserable Sunday, she sits at her computer.

Upon logging onto the Bakugan forums, she sees that her notifications are all a complete disaster. She starts combing through them, seeing that it's mostly her team's group chat. When clicking on it, she sees the tail end of a conversation.

SaveTheTrees112: guys we should wait for P to be awake

F1R38URN: but it's been like 2 hrs jill

HersheyB45: Regardless she's very important 2 this operation because she's Cyan's friend

SaveTheTrees112: ye, what Dylan said, wait for our leader

GlassWindTotem: hi I jst woke up whats goin on

HersheyB45: Morning Tanner were talking about plans to find Cyan

HersheyB45: *we're

GlassWindTotem: ok col why don't we jst like meet up @ the park again

Penny finally starts typing.

Wiseman13: Good morning, crew. I apologize for sleeping in, but I've been a little rattled due to my friend suddenly going up in smoke. The authorities are doing all they can to locate her, and we need to be careful. I'm not sure if this is related to Bakugan or not.

That's a lie, she's 100% certain for once.

HersheyB45: Penny we cant be sure if they can handle this, what if it is Baugan and we're the only ones who can help

F1R38URN: hi Pen :)

HersheyB45: *Bakugan

SaveTheTrees112: i agree, we cant be sure but like we should at least try

GlassWindTotem: oh btw damien and i followed shuji yesrday and scared that Marduk guy off, he shouted somthin abt us being 2 late or whatevs