Confident Earth

Jill turns her attention to Clayf. She has no idea what he has in store for her, but, guess it's time to find out.

As soon as she catches his eye, she finds herself in a cave formed of light brown, clay-like earth. It gently squishes under her feet and is just a little uncomfortably cold. For some reason, it's also perfectly lit, which is confusing, but oh well. As her eyes scan the area, she spots weird drawings etched onto the oddly soft walls surrounding her.

Manion is back in ball form, and is floating by her side.

"Oh... um, here we are."

"Manion, have you been here before?"

"You'd think I'd be in a cave? Bah. This is human-sized. I would not fit in it."

Jill nods slowly at that and carefully begins moving forwards, inspecting the walls a little. They all seem to resemble something odd, things she's seen before. Various Bakugan she's lost. Her friends. Their Bakugan. And, of course, herself. All alone, in a far-off corner of the room, gazing upon the rest of the earthen images.

Part of the wall then folds in, revealing the way forwards through a tunnel about twice as tall as she is, and wide enough for at least three people. Might as well. She begins creeping forwards, carefully inspecting the tunnel as she enters into it.

As she progresses, she notices something odd about the drawings. They gaze at Jill, their expressions turning from anger to disgust and dismissiveness. It's as if she's not welcome; a feeling all to familiar to her. She shudders a bit at that.

She then enters the next room, a cavernous hall formed of darker brown clay. She begins jogging forwards, her shoes quietly plopping against what now seems to be mud. She cringes at that, slowly her pace, as she eventually comes upon something odd.

The center of the room has statues of everyone in her team: Cyan, Penny, Tanner, Damien, Dylan, and Marduk, all standing there in a circle. Except, she is absent,

Where's her statue? Jill starts to feel annoyed at this. Is she being taunted? What does Clayf know about her? What is he implying?

As she approaches the end of the hall towards a wall, she notices another tunnel form, leading deeper into the cave. Except, standing in the way is none other than a messily-formed statue of her. It gazes back at Jill with envy as its body continues morphing and changing, but never quite settling on anything. Jill feels an intense sense of disgust wash through her mind. It's terrible. It's like a chameleon that can't decide on a color. No matter what the statue settles on, it's not enough, so it morphs itself, only to hate what it's become yet again.

Jill backs away from the disgusting replica of herself and squints, looking around at the cavern.

"Hello? What are you trying to show me?"

Jill finally sees Clayf appear, hovering above the room in his throne. He doesn't quite look at Jill, but his presence is felt nonetheless.

"I am merely showing you the inner workings of your mind."

"How do you know that?"

"The 'Legendary' title is not just for show, my friend. Come."

Clayf points his hand at the statue of Jill as it sinks back into the ground, allowing her to progress.

Jill reluctantly follows. She notices that the cave walls have gone darker. The drawings along it begin glowing a faint green. They all depict Jill taking various shapes, forcing herself into molds she doesn't fit, morphing herself to be something her mind doesn't resemble. It's so viscerally uncomfortable that Jill can't quite bring herself to look at it.