bonus chapter

EUDORAS POV

*1 month later*

"How are you doing?" The nurse — who checks on me every hour — asks for the 10th time today and it's everything I can do to not throw her against the wall.

"Fine." I gritted out through clenched teeth.

It was quite honestly a stupid question. I have a concussion, a hairline fracture on my radius bone, a broken leg and rib. I'm not doing fucking fine. Do I look fucking fine?

I was getting so damned tired of that stupid question.

"What's the pain levels like?" She asked while galavanting around my room like she owned the place.

"Considering it's been a month and I'm still in this fucking hospital bed, I would say the pain levels are the same." I spat and she turned on her heel to look at me.

"You know we offer free therapy here." She smiled a tight lipped smile that you could tell was forced, "Or you could consider calling friends or family?"

Her last sentence struck me deep down and the pain of no one coming to visit almost snaked its way up, but I pushed it down just like I usually do.

My mom is disappointed in me. She made sure I knew that as well. Right after the fact, when she woke up in our house, she started up a rant about how my failure ruined everything.

"You are a disgrace to our community Eudora." She spat. She had barely woken up just 5 minutes ago and now she's fully energized by the prospect of making me feel small.

"Why me? I did my job. It's you and Audra that fucked us!" The words came out before I could stop them and the next thing I knew my mothers hand was flying out and a sting landed on my cheek.

"How DARE you speak to me that way."

I turned my head back to her with fire in my gaze. I was practically running on adrenaline at this moment. I knew my head was fuzzy and I knew I couldn't walk because my fucking leg felt like it was ripping away from my body but I heard mother was awake and I stupidly hoped she would tell me she's proud of me.

How very pathetic and idiotic of me.

She continued on her rant and as she was getting to the part of how I have royally fucked up the plans they made, I started to see dots and my vision tunneled, "I don't feel so good."

"Listen to me." She blew past my statement as if it was just a car horn interrupting her story.

My body started to tingle and my heart began to race. The tunnel vision got worse and worse until the last thing I was aware of was the aching thud of my head of the hard wooden floor. Then it was dark, until a week later when I woke up here.

Here. This stupid fucking normie hospital.

My mom hasn't visited. Bella and Quinn haven't either and who can really blame them? It's not like I was exactly the best person to the two.

I was a complete bitch. The most I've heard from them is a text from each explaining that their parents are dragging them out of state.

I know for sure that's probably in the cards for me as well when I'm out of here, except my mother wants us out of the country. England I think she said. London specifically. 

Another move. That's just great. She'll make sure to fuck up my life there too.

None of this would've happened if stupid Athena Black didn't show up and stir up this master plan in my mother and Audra's heads. I would've still been going to school as a good little spy and taking classes at the dark arts school every other day. I wouldn't be in a fucking hospital bed wasting away my summer, that's for sure.

In the end, I got carried away. I didn't want to set the place on fire but they made me. Right when I got to Athenas room, my mother tapped into my mind and screamed at me to do it, to finish the job, to kill her if I have to.

"Just get that pendent Eudora!"

I've spent my whole life just trying to please my mother and it's nothing but a lost cause.

When I turned around that fateful day and saw Athena — ragged, covered in soot, and eyes filled with the pure rage of a lunatic — I was scared for the first time.

I knew I was in for it. A part of me even knew I deserved it. I did try to kill her. And I did try to take away her families most prized heirloom. These are the reasons I didn't fight back. The reason why when she lifted me from the ground I lost all of my fight.

I was so tired, so exhausted and worn out and guilty. I should've never set the place on fire, I know that. But I had to do what I had to do. Athena be damned.

I never liked the girl anyway.

My mind is like a ping-pong ball bouncing back and forth from a devil on my shoulder to the angel. I don't know where I stand and my thoughts are all over the place. Do I regret it or do I not? I guess I will never truly know because the ping pong game won't stop it's movement.

*2 months later*

"Enjoy your year with us Eudora. We wish you the very best." The headmistress at my new school in London smiled at me.

"Thank you!" I faked a large smile and walked off. These uniforms make me want to be back in the hospital.

The pleated dark green and black skirt reach my knees and the old lady blouse is practically choking me, especially being paired with a stupid black tie.

Kill me now.

"Hi. My names Goldie and I'll be your tour guide today." A stunning girl with a bright smile and dark skin greeted me. Her accent was thick and she looked so full of life that I almost felt bad for what I had to do.

Target acquired. I won't disappoint you this time mother.

This time I WILL succeed.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅
a/n
insight into eudora! a lot of you asked for it so i wrote this up. it may seem like a bit of a cliffhanger? I don't know, interpret it how you will but pretty much eudora's just been given the same task just at a different school if i didn't make it apparent enough.

does this pov change any of your opinions on eudora?