chapter fifty two // late

I stopped at the window which rolled down immediately, "Could you take us to ihop?" I asked the limo driver.

"Of course miss." He smiled.

"Thank you so much."

I opened the door to the back and joined my friends, "To ihop we go!"

There was loud cheering and Atlas pulled yet another bottle of champagne from god knows where, "We haven't even finished the last one!" I said in bemusement, "Where do these keep coming from?"

He just laughed at my bewilderment.

"What are you guys waiting for?" He shouted, "Grab your champagne glasses!"

Everyone in the car obliged, "Cheers to a wonderful night!"

"Whoop whoop!" Hera shouted.

"Shall we play truth or drink while we wait?" Phoebe wriggled her eyebrows.

"I think that's a great idea Phoebes." I smiled.

"Athena, I'll choke you out if you ask me something embarrassing." Atlas glared.

"You think so lowly of me." I frowned sarcastically.

"Gee, I wonder what could give me that impression of you." He pretended to be in thought.

"You love me."

"God y'all bicker like an old married couple." Hera interrupted, "It's game time."

We all laughed and finally settled down. It was a long drive back to town so we would have plenty of time for a game.

"Okay, Athena," Hera started, "list all of your fetishes." She smirked.

"I-" I grabbed the bottle of champagne and downed it, "Absolutely not."

Everyone then moved their glances to Sage who started, "Hey! Don't look at me!"

"Oh come on." Phoebe dragged, "Now I'm curious."

"Yeah... I'm not." Atlas said with his face scrunched up, "Next question."

I laughed, "Okay then Atlas, how about you tell us about the most embarrassing thing you've done in high school." I smirked.

"We promised we would take that to the grave!" His eyes widened, "Give me that." He tugged the bottle from my grasp and took a swig.

"Silver," Atlas began, "What's your least favorite thing about Aurora."

She looked over at him with her eyebrows raised, "Uhhh." He locked eyes with her and smiled nervously, "Give me that."

"Here you go buddy." Atlas handed it over with a 'Good choice' look on his face and patted his back.

Laughter filled the limo, "Okay, Phoebe. If you could hook up with anyone in this limo, who would it be?" Silver asked.

"Tony, next question."

"Damn, she didn't even think about it." Hera said.

Tony's mouth was in a perfect comical 'o'.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, resulting in a red glow to emanate from his cheeks.

He cleared his throat.

She looked over and locked eyes with Hera, "So, Hera. What is the most illegal thing you've ever done?"

And from the smirk on Phoebes face I could tell she already knew the answer.

"Probably vehicular manslaughter." She said nonchalantly.