chapter thirty one // party

"I'm thinking... After party at our dorm." I motioned to Sage.

"I think that's an excellent idea!" Hera added.

"What about Olivia? It'll be a real job getting around her." Aurora mentioned.

"I believe in us!" I held up an encouraging fist.

"Plan after party in motion." Sage said.

We fist bumped each other and got up from our seats.

The dance was dying down, most people have left to their dorms already, and the teachers were cleaning up around us.

Some would shoot furtive glances around before waving their hand and using magic to clean up the cups on the tables.

"Okay so Sage and I will go to our dorm like usual, we will text you when to come up." I motioned towards Phoebe and Aurora, "Y'all will act like you're going to your dorm like usual, but Phoebe, you will distract Olivia."

"What? How?" She exclaimed.

"I don't know, make up some bullshit question, or diversion." I continued on, "Then Hera will sneak Atlas and Silver into the room!" I finished with a smile.

"And you just made this up on the fly?" Sage asked.

"Finally, someone who appreciates my genius." I glared at Atlas, who rolled his eyes.

"Okay, plan starts NOW." I dragged Sage off with me through the double doors and down the academy grounds.

It was kind of thrilling, running through the school with her attached to my hand like this. The both of us laughing wildly while our hair flew back into the soft wind of spring.

"Jeez, you wanna slow down track star?" She panted.

"Shh, we're on a mission." I opened the doors to our dormitory and got out my phone to text to Phoebe.

phoebes :) : Initiate phase two

I saw the message read seen, then a thumbs up pop onto the side of my text.

"Phase two is in action." I turned to face Sage.

"You're kind of hot when you're initiating devious plans." She grinned.

"You're kind of hot as my accomplice." I smirked and leaned my face towards hers.

My phone chimed and I pulled away to answer it. Her disappointment didn't go unnoticed.

aurora <3 : phoebe is talking to olivia now.

I held down the text and pushed the thumbs up reaction.

hera 🔥: phase 3 activate!

oh... I activated it a while ago.

I looked at the text in confusion. Seconds later, Hera barged in with both guys at her side. Not much longer, Phoebe and Aurora hurtled in.

"Mission complete!" I clapped my hands together.

We were all still in our dresses but took off the jewelry and shoes. Then we let our hair down or pulled it back.

"Let's play never have I ever." Hera stated, "And if you have you drink and put a finger down."

"Fun!" I answered.

The group of us got into a circle, the champagne in the middle.

"Never have I ever dated a man." I started off.