chapter twenty one // roses

* i'll have a note when to play the song !

The group of girls and I were sat in Elements awaiting our lesson when finally, after 10 minutes, Professor Green entered the room.

"We will be doing a practical lesson today ladies." She beamed, "Follow me out onto the ground please."

An excited murmur ran through the classroom as everyone left their seats to follow our teacher out of the boring classroom and into the cool February air.

"We will be changing the color of white bouquets into every color of the rainbow-"

"That's so on brand for me." I whispered, earning a playful jab in the side from Sage.

"-With the Spring formal around the corner in a month I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and use this as a lesson and a way to decorate." She smiled, "Now get into groups of 5 and make sure at least one of you in the group is an earth witch and come and grab seven bouquets from behind me."

The students, excitement clear in our body language, went over to get the plain white bouquets.

Phoebe, Hera, Sage, Aurora, and I were all in a group. We sat in a circle with the flowers in the middle of us.

"Okay Sage, it's your time to shine." I expressed.

To be honest, I was really excited to have a practical in Earths today. I really wanted to see Sage in her element.

"You're an earth witch too you know." She chuckled.

"Never mind that, I want to see you at work." I smirked.

She laughed then grabbed a bouquet, "Okay red first then." She closed her eyes and grazed her hand along the air close to the plain flowers. The once white petals were slowly morphing into red ones.

She opened her eyes and didn't stray her focus from the bouquet until it was fully red.  

I watched her in admiration, the way her eyebrows furrowed when she focused, the angelic movement of her decorated hands as they grazed the cool air. It was a sight I don't think I could ever get tired of.

The group clapped, "Okay Athena your turn." Hera chimed in.

"If you say so." I grabbed a white bouquet and pictured in my mind the flowers turning into a beautiful shade of orange. I moved my hand along the petals and watched as they turned into the color I pictured in my head.

The group once again clapped, "Okay, I'll do yellow, you do green?" Sage asked.

"You're the boss." I smirked, "Out of the bedroom." I added to her in a whisper that only she could hear and grabbed the next bouquet. I repeated my last actions and watched the flowers in my hand turn a sage shade of green.

We repeated the process with blue and purple until there was only one left to do.

"Want to do the honors?" I asked Sage, handing her the last plain bouquet of flowers.

"I'd love too." She held the flowers in her hand and in seconds they turned a gorgeous shade of pink. We sat it next to the purple and sat back, taking in the work we just completed.

"How wonderful ladies! How wonderful, you are the first ones to finish!" Professor Green beamed from above us.

We looked around curiously and noticed all of the other groups were still on yellow or green.

The group of us sorted the now colored flowers into groups beside our professor. Just after, the bell rang and I went with Sage, Phoebe, and Aurora to Astronomy/Astrology.

The class passed me by due to the amount of fun I was having, and in what felt like seconds, I was back in my dorm room sitting in front of the fire.

play song now ;)

"Do you mind if I join you?" Came a gentle voice from behind me.

I turned and traveled my eyes down Sages now half naked body, "Not. At. All." I answered.

She wore a maroon silk pajama set that hugged her petite curves.

She half laughed and sat beside me at the fire. She was so close to me, I could feel her body heat radiating off of her. She sat criss cross with her hands clasped together in her lap.

"Today was pretty fun right?" She broke the silence.

"Yes, one of the best days I've had in a while." I answered ,smiling at her, taking in the way her body looked in those tiny shorts. The tan of her skin against the orange flames.

"Stop looking at me like that." Her eyes looked downcast nervously.

"I can't help it." I smirked.

"Athena." She said sternly.

"Sage." I replied in a raspy voice.

"You're something else." She looked away.

"You love it." I leaned and whispered into her ear.

She turned to face me — now balancing on her hip while her legs were in a mermaid pose — and our mouths were inches apart. I could smell the mint on her breath as she breathed so close to me.

I stared at her plump lips then into her eyes, she looked back at me with hunger in her gaze and I couldn't help myself anymore. I pulled her into my lips by the back of her hair, deepening the kiss suddenly.

She didn't retaliate, instead she glided her tongue into my mouth making the kiss more sensual. I pulled her on top of me. The feeling of the fire was hot on our skin.

I pulled her shirt off with ease, and grasped her backside gently, pulling her closer against me. I slid my hands all over her bare back, digging my nails into the soft flesh. This earned me a satisfied groan from her.

I slid my hand down her stomach until my fingers drew circles on her inner thigh, "Is this okay?" I asked, breaking away from the kiss.

"Mhm." She breathed heavily, which drove me crazy.

I then slid my fingers into her loose shorts and glided my fingers along her clothed slit, "Already so wet for me." I whispered in a low raspy voice full of lust.

She slightly moaned into my ear from the light touch.

I moved her underwear aside and slid my fingers up and down her clit at an agonizingly slow pace while she rocked on top of me desperate for more friction.

"Athena, please." She moved her head back in pleasure.

I smirked at her flustered state, "You're so hot when you beg."

I slid my fingers into her front and moved them steadily in and out of her.

"Fuck Athena." She whimpered, her body rocking slightly back and forth.

I drove my fingers in and out at a much faster pace while attacking her lips and neck with my mouth, "Tell me you like it." I whispered against her neck as I plunged my fingers faster and harder into her wet folds.

"Fu-" I curled my fingers inside her, "Fuck! I like it Athena." She moaned breathlessly.

Her body rocked against my fingers while she lay on top of me, "Cum on my fingers Sage." I groaned desperately, curling my fingers once more inside her.

I felt her walls tighten against my fingers then her wetness engulf them, "Good girl." I kissed her collar bone as she heaved heavily above me.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

A/N i wrote the smut part of this drunk tbh. so if it's freakier than usual, that's why. and i will not apologize

i reached 1k reads! tysm!