chapter twenty six // lust

"What a day." Voiced Sage as we walked into the dorm room.

"One of the most fun days I've had here." I smiled and slid off my shoes.

We both went and sat on my bed, turning towards each other and sat in criss cross position.

"Are you going back home tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes. And speaking of, Atlas is going to be so mad at me for not talking to him for a week." I laughed and got out my phone at the thought.

She laughed at my sudden action, and got up to change her clothes.

I opened his chat and texted him that I would be home tomorrow and that I have so much to update him on.

Almost suddenly I got a text back:

At :) : you better 😒

I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down.

"He's so dramatic." I laughed.

"What do you usually do at home?" She asked, coming to sit back down in front of me, now in comfy attire.

"Random shit honestly."

She laughed, then suddenly an idea ran across my mind.

"Would you like to-" I dragged the word, "maybe come with me this weekend?" I asked.

Her mouth fell slightly agape as she struggled for something to say in return, "Your folks would be okay with that?"

"Well they have to meet my future wife don't they?" I joked, smiling.

"You're such a nerd." She laughed, playfully punching my arm, "Well then I would love to." She smiled.

"Awesome." I grinned.

"So I'll get to meet this famous Atlas you always speak of." She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"He's going to love you." I chuckled. I didn't mention the fact that he already knows all about her.

"You think?" She scrunched her nose and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"I know." I assured her.

I looked over her body, which was now in silk pajamas. The shorts rode up to her thigh crease and the shirt was 'U' cut so I had a perfect view of her cleavage.

"My eyes are up here." She voiced.

"Oh, I know." I answered, not bothering to take my eyes away from her breast.

"Oh my God." She laughed and put her finger below my chin, she lifted it to meet her gaze, "Up here." She smiled mischievously.

I eyed her perfect plump lips, her eyes, back to her lips, then went in for a kiss not being able to hold myself back any longer. It's like she has this spell over me. Her presence has this gravitational pull on my body and I can't seem to get enough.

She put her hands on the back of my head and deepened the kiss while grabbing fistfuls of my thick hair.

I moved my tongue into her welcoming mouth and swirled it around hers.

I rolled her over to where she was now sat on top of me and straddling my hips. She backed up and slid my shirt off of my body, her eyes full of lust as she stared at my breast covered in black lace.

I returned the action by sliding her loose top from her chest. I threw it to the ground then attacked the uncovered part of her clothed tits.

I sucked on the soft flesh leaving warm red marks as I slid my fingers down to her entrance.