chapter thirty seven // mine

I kicked my shoes off upon entry to my room, throwing my bag on the ground and flopping onto my bed face first.

"Lazy." Sage voiced as she walked in a few minutes later.

"Mmm" I groaned, my face still pushed into the softness of my bed.

"Come on, we have homework to do." I could hear the grin in her voice.

"Fuck the homework." I murmured, turning over and taking in a deep breath of air.

"You're so dramatic." She laughed.

I leaned up and sat on the edge of my bed, "Come here." I grinned.

She gave me a skeptical look, "Why?" She asked while cautiously moving towards me.

Once she was in arms length I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in front of me. I looked up into her hazel eyes, down to her plump pink lips, then back up to her eyes, "You look good."

"Thank you." She spoke, barely above a whisper.

My hands trailed down her waist, reaching her hips and I gripped onto them moving her even closer, "And smell good." I smirked, locking eyes with her again.

She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully, "Thank you." She dragged the words.

I slid one of my hands up to the small of her back and the other down to the her smooth thigh and pulled her onto my lap, re-situating my hands to her ass.

I stared up at her as she stared down at me, her lips were slightly parted as she breathed against my chest steadily.

I placed my lips along her collar bone, leaving gentle kisses along the smooth skin, before moving to her neck and repeating the action. I heard her let out a harsh breath of pleasure which made me smile against her heated skin.

I locked my lips with hers softly, taking her bottom lip and pulling on it gently, "Taste good too." I whispered.

Her face heated at my words before she grabbed my face and crashed her lips onto mine with an urgency. She slowly grinded against me from her place on top of my lap.

Her hands were tangled in my hair, and I helped her repeat the motion by pushing her against me from my hand placement on her ass.

My core started to flood with heat as she moved her hips on top of me and kissed me with such an urgency.

"God Sage, you drive me crazy." I groaned.

"Good." She grinned against my lips. She slowly pushed me down onto the bed by my shoulders. I adjusted myself and watched as she crawled on top of me again.

The needy look in her eyes is something I could never get tired of, the hunger in her gaze as she stripped my shirt from my body was enough to make me come undone right here, right now.

She kissed my breast and licked the valley between them before attaching her lips to mine once again.

Her flimsy dress was hiked up all the way to her thigh crease. I squeezed her thighs while moving her against me. A slight moan left her mouth, which was drowned by my mouth attached to hers.

I grabbed the dress from its bottom and pulled it up so I could feel her clothed backside. She removed it fully and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them off with a lustful urgency.

We were both stripped down to our under garments, our breathing heavy and messy as we fought for dominance with our tongues.

I reached down and circled my finger over her clothed clit while biting down on her bottom lip, "Fuck Athena."

I slid her damp underwear to the side and slid my fingers along her slick entrance, "Please." She moaned breathily.

"Admit it." I circled her clit slowly.

She furrowed her eyebrows as I pushed into her clit and rubbed it roughly, "Fuck. I want it Athena, I like the way it feels."

I continued teasing her outer walls, "Please." She let out again.

"I told you you'd be begging." I jammed two fingers inside of her and pumped them in and out quickly.

"Fuck." She breathed, her knuckle in her mouth as she tried to contain her moans.

I flipped her over and switched our spots, my fingers still plunging in and out of her entrance roughly, "I'm going to come, don't stop." She panted.

Just as she was about to release I took out my fingers and she groaned in frustration, "That's what you get for teasing me in class today."

She looked down at me with her lips parted and an annoyed expression on her face. I grinned and fully removed her panties from her legs.

I lifted up her leg and placed kisses down her thigh until I reached her center and placed a gentle kiss on her front. Her annoyed, flustered state was so cute that I couldn't hold out. I wasted no time in pleasing her.

I pushed my tongue into her center and reached up to grab a handful of her breast in my hand. I swirled my tongue around her front and played with her nipple between my finger tips.

Her breathing was speeding up rapidly as she let out moans of pleasure, "Fuck Athena, please don't stop, please." She moaned.

I sped up my process and entered a finger into her front, her back arched up as she became a moaning mess. Her hands grabbed my hair as she bucked her hips against my mouth, "Oh fuck." She came against my lips and I lapped up her juices before coming to a hover above her lips, my knee pressed against her bare and aching center.

"God I love it when you beg." I pushed my lips into hers, devouring her lips with mine.

She moved her fingers to my soaking wet panties and rubbed my clit in soft circles, "Now it's time for me to make you beg."

"Not likely sweetheart." I grinned.

She got a devious look in her eye and moved my panties down my thighs, she entered two fingers into me and I gasped for air. I have been aching ever since our first class this morning when she teased me, having her fingers inside of me gave me a rush of pleasure like never before.

"Just like that Sage." I grinned with pleasure, my lips slightly parted.

She plunged in and out of me while never once removing her eyes from mine. I pulled her in and moved my lips sensually against hers as she moved her fingers at a rapid pace inside of me.

I moved my hips upwards and downwards with her rhythm, "Fuck." I groaned lowly.

Her fingers played with my nipples before her mouth covered them and her tongue glided over the soft spot.

Heat was building in my core as I approached my orgasm, "Fuck Sage." My hips bucked as I finished over her fingers.

"You're so hot." She smiled.

She turned me on so much I felt like I could do 10 more rounds of this, but I looked at her heaving stomach and parted lips and thought to myself that I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore.

I wanted the whole world to know that I alone got to see her this way. I alone, made her scream and moan my name, and become a heaving mess after the fact.

I wanted her to be mine, and mine only.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

A/N
😀

tysm for 6k reads !