Chapter 61: Strike Back

Atsumu stared at himself in the mirror and grinned. As one of the lead stunt-people due to his gymnast background, Atsumu was super excited.

Their new dress code for every performance was all-black, aside from their masks since they were very important staples of the different groups.

He was wearing black camo cargo pants, a black tight-fitting cropped t-shirt and his high-top matte black Nike sneakers with metallic accents that Suna helped him find during the week. He wore a black zip-up jacket that he rolled up to his elbows and let slip off his shoulders to have them exposed and his tattoo visible. He accessorised with a thin black choker and black fingerless gloves. He even switched out his gold navel piercing for a black one.

Once his hair was perfectly styled, he grabbed his mask and his skateboard and walked out of the closet to find Sakusa waiting for him, already dressed and ready to go.

Sakusa was wearing a loose black tank-top with a pair of black sweatpants and black converse. He had on his compression gear to cover majority of the tattoos on his arms. He had a black snap-back cap on to hide most of his hair as well.

When Sakusa looked up from his phone to Atsumu, he grinned, and Atsumu smirked mischievously, "How do I look?" He asked.

Sakusa clicked his phone off and slipped it into his pocket, "Like you're going to conquer the world," he replied as he stepped forwards to grab Atsumu by the hips.

Sakusa leaned down to speak directly into Atsumu's ear, "And my heart," he added lowly, "But you've already done that."

Atsumu blushed furiously and scoffed, "That was so cringe," he complained.

Sakusa grinned, "It worked though, didn't it?"

Atsumu sighed and shook his head, defeated but amused, "C'mon, we gotta get to the Hideout," he stated before he leaned up and pecked Sakusa's lips.

Sakusa only chuckled and let go of Atsumu as the blonde moved towards the door.

They said their goodbyes to Osamu and Suna, as well as Lev, who was tagging along with the couple to watch the performance, and then left the house.

They made their way down to the Hideout where they met up with the rest of the crew. After grabbing whatever they would need for the performance, they all made their way into the city.

They arrived at one of the biggest cross-intersections in the city as it was nearing seven o'clock. They were spread across the four corners of the intersection, and made sure to put their masks on.

With their escape routes planned, they began the performance.

(Start the song at the top)
(Can't Hold Us (Southend Revolution Remix) by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)

The moment the clock struck seven, eight of the dancers in the crew moved into the road, wearing reflective vests to pose as construction workers, and placed reflective wooden roadblocks - made by Atsumu and Akagi themselves - in front of the cars that were about to drive through the intersection.

The screeching of tires was heard as drivers slammed on their brakes before a cacophony of car-horns filled the air. However, they died out quite quickly as music began to filter through the noise.

Meanwhile, a small team of four people set up bright lights at each corner of the intersection, leaving them off until the time came.

Then, a sudden beat began to play and multiple masked people dressed in all-black with strips of different-colored LED lights attached to their clothes moved into the middle of the intersection, spinning and jumping sporadically.