Chapter 20: Round Three

Atsumu stood proudly as he watched Relentless take their turn to dance. The crowd had gone absolutely insane when he'd finished, and the adrenaline was running through his veins.

His eyes, though behind the mask, blazed with raw passion and energy. It had been so long since he'd been on a stage, and he was high on the feeling of being right back out on the dance floor again.

Atsumu took long slow breaths, savoring the moment as he basked in the lights of the club.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up to see Bokuto's mask looking down at him, "You did so well, Wildcard," he complimented.

Atsumu nodded, knowing that, even though Bokuto couldn't see his face, he'd know that Atsumu was smiling.

The music died down once again as Relentless finished their dance, and Hero and Icy began commentating again.

Hero spoke first, "Give it up for our dancers, everyone!!" He exclaimed, and the club was drowned in cheers once again.

"Wow! I didn't expect Manic to break out a solo for round two, but, damn, did Wildcard not absolutely slay that dance??" Ice asked, another round of cheers erupting from the spectators.

Hero laughed, "I know right, like, is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?" He asked rhetorically, earning a chuckle from Ice.

"Nah, it's definitely not just you, Hero," Ice replied.

Hero laughed again and nodded, "Well, let's get those votes in for round two!!"

Once again, the screen lit up with another poll, this time the votes flying in drastically quicker than before. Manic won by a landslide this time with eighty-four percent of the votes.

Atsumu raised his hands to the sky and took a sweeping bow, and the cheers erupted from the crowd.

Bokuto chuckled under his breath while he gave Atsumu a firm pat on the back, "It feels good to see you back," he said, only loud enough for Atsumu to hear.

Atsumu smiled softly behind his mask and turned his gaze downwards, nodding absent-mindedly in agreement.

Bokuto huffed out a laugh and took a step back with a smile, "Make sure you destroy them," he directed before he added, "Again."

Atsumu smirked and nodded as Ice's voice came over the speakers once again, "And, what do you know? It's already time for round three!!"

As he said that, the music raised in volume as Mimi played the song Daddy by PSY ft. CL.

Relentless started their dance first this time around, and Atsumu just casually took a step back to give them more space on the stage.

Atsumu stepped back into Kuroo, who just opened his arms and wrapped them around the blonde's waist from behind, pulling him back against his chest.

Atsumu leaned back into Kuroo's hold while the latter just propped his chin on the top of Atsumu's head. Bokuto hooked an arm over Kuroo's shoulder and pulled both of them close. Meanwhile, Komori had an arm wrapped around Akagi's waist and Akagi just leaned his head on Komori's shoulder, his fingers intwined with the hand around his waist. They were standing right next to Kuroo and Atsumu. Yaku just shook his head and moved over to the cuddle fest. Atsumu grinned and opened his arms to sling them over Yaku's shoulders.

They watched Relentless finish off their dance and Atsumu sighed, tapping Yaku's shoulder to get him to move out of the way.

Atsumu took a step into the middle of the stage with Kuroo and Komori behind him on either side and they began their dance.

(Video at the top: First group -
White cap = Komori
Black cap = Kuroo
Hoodie = Atsumu
Loose hair = Akagi
Ponytail = Yaku)

They began their dance, the cheers dying down as everyone focused in on watching what they were going to do.

They began slowly, but as the music sped up, they broke formation as Yaku and Akagi stepped in behind Atsumu on either side. They stayed in place as they began clapping with the music, causing everyone else in the club to flow suit.

The cheers started to ramp up again once they neared the chorus, the crowd going absolutely wild when Yaku, Atsumu and Akagi dropped it real low to the ground and brought it back up again.

Meanwhile, Bokuto just watched from the back like a proud father as they flawlessly moved around the stage, changing formation without knocking each other once.

Their footwork wasn't complicated, but it wasn't easy either, and the way they moved around one another to change positions was absolutely perfect.

The crowd roared with excitement when they finished and the music died down so that they could hear Ice and Hero laughing.

"Now, that was something," Ice stated, with a chuckle.

Hero nodded in agreement, "What a show!" He exclaimed and it was clear that the rest of the audience agreed as well when they started cheering.

"You know, I really liked that little thing that Wildcard did right before the beat drop," Ice commented once the cheering died down a bit.

Hero nodded excitedly, "Oh! Yes! Yes! It was kind of cute," he agreed with a small giggle.

Ice laughed, "Now, the suspense is killing me!" He said, changing the subject, "So, let's see those votes for round three!!"

Once again, the screen above the betting station lit up and a poll was shown onscreen.

The votes flew in, and a grin situated itself on Atsumu's face when he took in the final result. The poll had settled with Manic having sixty-eight percent of the votes. Not quite a total landslide, but still a win.

"Once again, Manic takes the cake!" Hero exclaimed, amused.

Ice laughed, "Hell, yeah! If I'm being honest, I don't what else we were expecting," he said with a shrug.

Hero giggled, "Well, I think it would be a good time to move onto round four, don't you?"

Ice shook his head and chuckled, "Definitely!" He agreed, "Mimi, let's get started with round four!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why are these chapters lowkey difficult to write??

Anygays, bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -