Chapter 11: Tattoo Parlor

"Hey, who are you texting?" Sakusa asked as he looked over Komori's shoulder.

They were sitting in the back of the auditorium as their lecturer explained their practical for that semester. Both of them were taking courses in music and videography, as well as sound engineering.

"Atsumu," Komori replied, "He's meeting us at Terushima's to get a tattoo done," he explained.

Sakusa furrowed his eyebrows, "Atsumu's getting a tattoo?" He asked incredulously.

Komori nodded, "He usually does designs for Teru and Ten, but he just did a design that he wants inked," he informed.

Sakusa nodded slowly and sighed, "I'm glad I'm finally getting this thing done," he said, changing the subject.

Komori snorted, "You're the one who's obsessed with tattoos. You brought this upon yourself."

Sakusa scrunched his nose, "I am not obsessed with tattoos!"

Komori rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Yeah, yeah, I know. You got the first tattoo to spite your parents, but then you ended up liking it, so now you're a walking collage of ink," he teased.

Sakusa scoffed, "I am not," he defended, "Besides, you're getting one too."

Komori hummed, "Tsumu's surprising me with an original design," he replied, "So, of course, I'm getting it done."

Sakusa was quiet for a minute, "Do you think that Atsumu...hates me?"

That caught Komori by surprise, and he pondered the question and why Sakusa would ask it.

He couldn't find a reason so he just asked instead, "Why do you ask?"

Sakusa frowned and looked down at the palms of his hands, "He always seems so angry when he talks to me, and when I try complimenting him, he says he can't tell whether I'm being serious or not."

Komori furrowed his eyebrows, "Well... I know for a fact that Atsumu doesn't hate you," he answered slowly, "He just doesn't know what you mean when you say things."

Sakusa scoffed, "But I'm almost always complimenting him!"

Komori shook his head, "It's not what you say, Kiyo, it's how you say it," he explained.

"What does that mean?" Sakusa snapped.

Komori sighed, "You hardly ever smile, Kiyo," he pointed out, "And you love using sarcasm."

Sakusa was about to argue when the professor informed the students that the lecture was over and Komori started packing up his laptop.

They made their way out to the parking lot where Sakusa had parked his car. Komori was riding with Sakusa since it would be the easiest for them.

It was around twenty-five minutes past five when they arrived in front of T&T's Tats, a tattoo shop owned by two of their friends.

As expected, Atsumu was waiting for them outside of the shop. He was leaning against the wall while casually playing Subway Surfers on his phone. He was holding his skateboard in place under his right foot, and he had his sketchbook tucked under his arm.

Sakusa's eyebrows rose almost all the way up to his hairline as he took in the sight of Atsumu's long toned legs and thick thighs.

It was only when Atsumu looked up at them walking to towards him that Sakusa managed to break his eyes away.

"Hey, Tsumu, ready for your tattoo?" Komori asked as they got within talking distance.

Atsumu nodded and smiled, but it wasn't long before the smile turned into a grin and he said, "Are ya ready to see yer tattoo design?"

Komori chuckled, "Yes, please."

Atsumu grinned and handed him the sketchbook. Komori furrowed his eyebrows in playful suspicion as he narrowed his eyes at Atsumu.

Atsumu giggled and Sakusa, who'd just been standing by quietly watching, found himself staring again.

"Open it, dumbass!" Atsumu countered.

Komori chuckled and nodded, he opened the sketchbook to see two pieces of A3 paper that were folding in half. Komori took them out and handed the book to Atsumu, who took it without hesitation.

Komori unfolded the first page and it was the drawing of the fox, so he folded it back up and unfolded the other page.

Komori's eyes widened and he smiled widely, "Oh, hell, yeah, Tsumu!" He exclaimed, "I'm so getting this," he added.

Sakusa looked down at the page and was at a loss for words, "That's... That's amazing, Atsumu," he said quietly.

The design was of a weasel with a seamless blend of half geometric style and half realistic style.

Atsumu blushed and took the pages from Komori, "Glad ya like it, but we can't keep Yuji an' Tori waitin'," he said before he picked up his skateboard with his free hand and pushed the door open.

Atsumu stepped inside first with Komori right behind him and Sakusa coming in last.

"Tsumu, baby!!" Someone squealed from the front desk.

Sakusa looked over at Atsumu to see a big smile on his face as he watched the person who called him bound towards him.

The man was Tendou Satori, a third-year graphic design and culinary arts student at their university, and a co-owner of T&T's Tats. Tendou had fiery red hair that was gelled up and mischievous reddish-brown eyes set into sharp features and pale skin. He was tall and lanky with a thin build. He wore the tattoo parlor's uniform of plain black shorts and a t-shirt with black and white Adidas.

Tendou rushed over to Atsumu and wrapped him in a hug, "Oh! I can't believe you're here!!" He exclaimed.

Atsumu laughed, "Yer crushin' me, Tori!"

Tendou pulled away and clicked his tongue, "Hush, hush," he replied before turning back to the front desk, "Teru!! Come see who's here!"

The door next to the front desk opened up and out walked Terushima Yuji, a second year photography drop-out with insane skills with a needle and ink, and the other owner of T&T's Tats.

Terushima was tall and well-toned with muscle. He had an undercut of golden-blonde hair that was slicked back and playful charcoal-brown eyes. The sharp features of his tanned face were accented by a small line shaved from his eyebrow, and many peircings hanging from his ears and studded into his eyebrow and tongue. He, too, was wearing the plain black shorts and t-shirt of the tattoo shop's uniform with black and white high-top Converse sneakers.

Terushima's eyes lit up the moment they settled on Atsumu, "Foxy!!" He greeted, "What brings you around here?"

Atsumu giggled, "Well, I brought a few designs, an' I was hopin' I could get somethin' done," he answered.

Terushima grinned devilishly, "Of course, baby," he said before he looked at Tendou, "Ten, close the shop, we have special guests," he directed, "As for you, Foxy and friends, follow me to the back."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why is that giving Deadpool vibes? Like that one line when he says, "Woah! Pump the hate brakes, fox and friends, I'm just surprised that anyone would date you, especially Pinky Pie from My Little Pony."

Anygays, bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -