Chapter 2: First Day

After his shower, he spent his time doing his hair and getting dressed in a simple but effective outfit. He wore a tight black sleeveless crop-top with a black oversized zip-up jacket that hung open and slipped off his right shoulder, along with black cargo pants, and black and metallic gold high-top Nike sneakers. To accessorize, he wore a simple black choker around his neck and short black fingerless gloves on his hands.

He made sure to grab his black and metallic gold Adidas backpack with his art supplies in it before he reached under his bed to retrieve his skateboard.

It was a standard popsicle board, and he smiled as he ran his fingertips across the underside of the deck, which was painted matte black with a holographic fiery orange geometric fox decal.

Right after grabbing his phone off his bedside table, he walked out of his room and made his way down the stairs. He made a quick stop in the kitchen to make himself some toast with butter and cheese for breakfast, before he grabbed his keys and left the house, locking the front door behind him.

He pulled out his phone once he was walking down the sidewalk and texted his brother, a second year culinary student, to let him know where he was.

TweedleDum

Thing#2
I'm going in early to uni
Try not to burn the house down trying to get ready😑
And tell Suna I say hi
I know he slept over yesterday

Tweedledum is online

Tweedledum
🖕
And be careful

Thing#2
Sure sure

Thing#2 is offline

Atsumu slipped his phone back into his pocket and rolled his eyes. His brother, Miya Osamu, was way too overprotective sometimes.

Atsumu sighed but shook his head, and grabbed his skateboard by the nose. He stepped into the road and jumped onto the board while he let it go.

Atsumu put his black and gold JBL headphones on and started his playlist. The song Happy Now by Zedd and Elley Duhe played through his headphones as he pushed himself forward with his foot.

He cruised down the road to their meet up spot, which was Komori's house since it was central to all of their houses, and pretty close to the university too. Atsumu rolled up in front of Komori's house, and sighed as he was unsurprisingly the first one there.

Atsumu grabbed his phone and pulled down his head phones so they rested around his neck. He dialed Komori's number and waited, rolling up his sleeves in the time being.

After four rings, Komori picked up the phone with sleep evident in his tone, "Hey, Tsumu?" He yawned, "Why you calling so early?"

Atsumu grumbled something under his breath before he spoke into the phone, "It's the first day of uni, Mori," he snapped, "Get yer ass out here, 'cause I'm waitin'."

"Oh, shit! I almost forgot!" Komori shouted, "Be right there, Tsumu!" He added before he hung up.

Atsumu chuckled and shook his head, smiling as Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown started playing through his headphones.

Roughly ten minutes of playing Subway Surfers on his phone later, Atsumu heard the sound of the front open, and looked up to see Komori walking towards him.