Chapter 43: Official

Suna and Osamu were sitting on Osamu's bed at the Miya residence watching a movie, when Suna's phone buzzed. He picked it up in his free hand while sipping his McDonald's Sprite. It was a notification from Instagram.

MotoYUH_13 shared a photo.

Suna clicked it out of curiosity and nearly choked on his Sprite. He sputtered and coughed, Sprite nearly coming out of his nose as Osamu looked over worriedly.

"Ya okay??" He asked quickly.

Suna just nodded and gestured for Osamu to look at his phone while he regained his composure. Osamu picked up the phone in confusion and his eyes widened.

On screen was a picture of Atsumu and Sakusa.

They were on the beach, and the sun had began to set behind them, casting the sky in a rich orange and purple hue. In the photo, Sakusa was carrying Atsumu bridal-style away from the water. Atsumu had his arms hooked around Sakusa's neck and they were both dripping with water from seemingly having taken a swim. Atsumu's white t-shirt clung to him, nearly transparent, and Sakusa's tattoos glistened in the light of the sun due to the water dripping from his skin. Both of their hair was messy and soaked but they couldn't have looked happier with their lips connected in a loving kiss.

The caption under the photo read:

MotoYUH_13 @DemonSenpai003 I guess I won the bet? 🤭

Osamu snorted and looked down at the comment section. The comments under the post were just as chaotic.

Saku_Kiyo10 Seriously? You made a bet on us?? 😃

Akagiiiii_15 @Saku_Kiyo10 Ngl y'all we're so obvious Idk how it took you guys so long 🥱

Funtime_Foxy07 @Akagiiiii_15 💀💀💀💀💀

DemonSenpai003 Shut up Komori

Kurrooster01 Ship SakuAtsu for clear skin 💆😌👌

Teru_Teru Finally!!! For a second I thought it wasn't going to happen

MiracleBoy @Kurrooster01 Agreed💯

Bo_CUTE_o Get it Tsum-Tsum!!!

LevTheLampPost You finally did it @Saku_Kiyo10!!!

EitaRocks03 I knew something was going on between them!

Osamu chuckled to himself and grabbed his own phone, going to Komori's profile. He liked the post and went right to the comment section.

OnigiriBoy11 @Saku_Kiyo10 Take care of him for me, dude

With that, Osamu put his phone down and smiled. He was sure that Sakusa wouldn't stop until Atsumu was absolutely overflowing with happiness. He couldn't even think of anyone else he'd rather let date his twin.

Meanwhile, the Manic crew was still at the beach. Sakusa and Atsumu were sitting on the shore by their towels watching the sun as it set completely. Atsumu was sitting in between Sakusa's legs with his back against his chest, and his head rested back onto Sakusa's shoulder while Sakusa rested his chin on Atsumu's shoulder.

The song Fairytale by Liquideep played quietly through Atsumu's phone speaker that was lying on the floor next to them. They watched in a comfortable silence as Yaku recorded Kuroo burying Bokuto in the sand, and Komori helped Akagi build a massive sand castle.

Atsumu shivered and snuggled back into Sakusa's chest, and Sakusa pressed a kiss to the nape of Atsumu's neck and drew him closer with his arms wrapped around his waist.

"You okay, Atsu?" Sakusa asked quietly.

Atsumu smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah..." He sighed, "I'm jus' a bit tired."

Sakusa looked up, staring at the dark night sky that was covered in bright little stars. The song XO by Beyoncé began to play from the phone and Atsumu exhaled slowly, closing his eyes and smiling before he opened them and watched the stars shine.

"This reminds me of my first year in high school," Atsumu stated suddenly.

Sakusa placed a kiss on the nape of Atsumu's neck, right above the Manic tattoo, and hummed, "Tell me about it," he directed.

Atsumu took a breath, "When Samu an' I were still at Fukurodani, we had this trainin' camp in the beginnin' of the year with Nekoma an' Karasuno, an' a few other teams..." He laughed, "I met Kuroo an' Yaku that year."

Sakusa smiled, "Yeah?"

Atsumu laughed, "On the first night, Bokuto dragged me down to the gym to do some extra sets, an' on our way we ran into Kuroo an' Yaku, who Bokuto had texted beforehand with the reasonin' of 'ya can't play volleyball with only two people, Tsum-Tsum!" He explained, imitating Bokuto's voice, "It was close to midnight when we finally stopped practicin', an' even then we didn't go back to our sleepin' quarters."

"Then where did you go?" Sakusa asked.

"We went up to the roof an' watched the stars, though it was more like Yaku an' I were third an' forth wheelin' on whatever friends-with-benefits slash pinin' was goin' on between Bokuto an' Kuroo..." Atsumu snickered, "We ended up doin' it every night for that week, an' periodically we'd do other things, like parkourin' or skateboardin', or jus' sneakin' out to do whatever in general."

Sakusa chuckled, "I'd expect no less from you guys," he said.

Atsumu nodded, "Sometimes we were joined by Nishinoya an' Tanaka from Karasuno, complete chaos-balls those two..." He added with a snort, "Me an' Komori actually did the same at the All-Japan Youth training camp," he smiled, "With Kageyama an' Hoshiumi."

That caught Sakusa's attention, "Really?"

Atsumu hummed, "Yup," he answered, "Honestly, Omi-kun, I dunno how ya didn't notice Komori sneakin' out all the time," he sighed, "We did it right up into third year."

Sakusa furrowed his eyebrows, "Seriously??"

Atsumu laughed and nodded while Sakusa just shook his head, unsure whether to be disappointed or proud. They fell into a comfortable silence, just watching the stars until Sakusa spoke up again.

"I was wondering..." He started, but paused hesitantly.

Atsumu hummed, "Yes?"

"Could you maybe train with me? Volleyball, I mean. For preseason?" Sakusa asked.

Atsumu sighed and leaned back into Sakusa's hold, "Alright, fine..." He agreed.

Sakusa's eyes widened, "Really? You'd do that for me??"

Atsumu huffed, "Only 'cause ya asked so nicely," he clarified.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, so Imma be honest with y'all... This story is actually still in the process of being written and with exams coming up I don't think I'll be able to publish a chapter everyday! So I'm going to leave this on HiAtUs for now (please forgive me I hate that word 😭😭) and we'll call this part one and in time I will start updating it again..

P.S. This hurts my soul because I promised myself I wouldn't do shit like this so please don't be angry at me because I'm honestly probably angrier at myself 😭

Anygays, Crackshot signing off for a short while, bye!!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -