𝟔𝟏| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬

*

NEXT MORNING - (Yumi's Pov)

The cool morning air slowly rises from the earth, while the sun warmly glows peering through the mountains beyond. Goosebumps run up my arms, as I leaned against the boulder nearby the campsite that we've settled in yesterday after the fire tribes battle. My mind focusing solely on the weapon in my grasp, working and adjusting a few things to make it endurable for when in battle.

It was never possible for what I'm striving to achieve, but with my strength weaker than Hak's, I need to learn to wield a glaive with what I have now.

His glaive was always large and heavy by the rod, the cool steel blade weighed heavier than my arm. So I decided to try and find a steel blade lighter, but with enough endurance and acuteness to take my foes if need be. Currently I'm only using my father's family's crested dagger, which was small and easier to adjust when fighting.

Yet, all I want now is something more powerful to make my attacks threatening, and efficient.

Warm presence slides down beside me, feeling his head nestle on my shoulder comfortably, as his hands wrap around my arm carefully. Smiling warmly I glance down to see Shin-ah curling into my side, his warmth radiating into me allowing my body to heat up from the morning glacial air. He sighs heavily getting comfortable, as my eyes tenderly lulled halfway, gazing down upon him.

He's given more than he realises, as his presence gives me that moment of peace and tranquility.

"Sleep well.....?" I muse softly, my hand drifts away from my weapon before threading into his periwinkle blue hair. Ruffling his hair softly, my nails scratch his scalp, as he nuzzled into my side realising how sleepy and tired he is. "......did I wake you?"

He shook his head with a grunt, before yawning cutely. His golden eyes peering through his eyelashes heavily, as he yawns again showing his pointy cute fangs which made a smile curl upon my lips.

"Good........rest some more, m'kay?"

"Mmmmm...." he snuggled further into me, feeling him press a lazy warm kiss against my neck below my earlobe, as his arms wrapped around my plush stomach and back. His strong arms sank comfortably around me, being like my own personal blanket for the cold morning.

Resuming with my weapon I sharpen the steel that weighs less than Hak's original spear head, the gird cold to the touch beneath my fingertips. Working on this weapon for a few weeks, it was hard to gather the supplies I needed. Despite the places we've visited, I always had to keep a low profile and to be cautious since I almost bumped into Ju-Do once. He now knows I'm alive, so that's now brought to the open.

I needed specific materials for my weapon, especially with the heavy rod. It needed to be a little lighter, and more flexible when wielding. It was like the rod was snapped in two, and only linked at the centre when in battle, then disconnected back into half making it easier to carry.

Though it sounded complicated, all it was is that it's a light weight and a glaive in half.

"What are you working on, big sis?"

Glancing up Yun was gathering a few supplies, while his eyes glance over waiting for me to reply. It seems he's collecting a lot of medicine, and remedies, judging by how much he's carefully placing in the rattan basket. "Hmmm........working on a new glaive, that I've been working on for a while..."

Yun hums in response sitting back in realisation, "That's right, you worked on forging weaponry," seeming impressed, as he rakes his fingers through his messy light brown locks. "Is it coming along alright, or is there supplies you need?"