𝟑𝟑 | 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐮𝐮

***************

We weren't even a few minutes away from Awa, and Yona, Yun and Kija were still teary eyed. Her cheeks flushed, with big large tears rolling down her cheeks with a somber look. Little Ao jumps upon her head, trying to comfort the young princess while I walked beside Shin-ah.

Yet I could sense a presence nearby us, but I couldn't tell whom it was. My eyes gaze up seeing a flash of green for a moment, making it appear like I've just seen a ghost.

"Yona, you've gotta stop crying," Yun sobs, hearing their noses blocked from their salty crying.

"She won't stop if you don't stop, ya baby," Kija remarks, sniffling vigorously.

I chuckle deeply.

"Come on Kija, you're the one who's mostly crying at this point," I direct it back upon him.

"Yeah, I agree with sis," Hak nonchalantly points out.

"Shuddap," Kija pouts, their sobs still going on.

Shin-ah's gaze falls upon me checking if I'm crying, which was entirely obvious. Turning my head up to him I send him a smile, "Don't worry Shin-ah, I don't cry as much......so don't worry," I assure him, hearing a small grunt with a nod following with the blue dragon.

"I'm just so sad that I left without saying a proper goodbye to Jae-ha," Yona wipes away her tears, disappointment in her tone.

"Hold on a sec, do you mean that he didn't end up coming with us, after all?" Kija questions, pausing in his tracks.

Both Yun and Yona share the same look at him with confusion, when suddenly Shin-ah draws his blade out. My eyes widen, "Whoa....S-Shin-ah, what are y--"

Without hesitation he swings his blade slicing a tree in half, with a fresh clean cut causing my eyes to widen with how his strength and skill to able to do that so easily.

Soon a sudden yell of distress falls along with the rest of the tree, landing harshly into the ground. As the leaves and bush falls away, there sprawled on the ground was the green dragon.

"Damn," he mutters, rubbing his head from the fall.

Planting my hands on my hips, my eyes rest upon the sneaky green dragon.

"I knew it," I smirk lightly, raising an eyebrow.

"Jae-ha!!!" Yona exclaims, in shock. "You came along?"

Shin-ah nods.

"He's been with us, ever since we left Awa," Shin-ah informs us, confirming my suspicions earlier.

Jae-Ha groans light while sitting up, "Well, since I've got nothing to do these days," He began. "I thought it might be a good idea to come with you on your journey, wherever it leads us......."

His eyes stray towards Yona's eyes.

"......and you know, we have such amazing chemistry," he adds. "It's be a shame to let it go to waste. Then I saw you crying over me, and well....it was a turn on and I didn't wanna ruin the moment."

I exchange looks with Hak before he gives me nod, striding towards the green dragon I thump him hard against the head. He groans in response, while I rub my knuckles.

"Why do you always have to come out to be such a pervert?" I scold him, with a harsh tone.

Yun agrees, nodding.

"I am more disturbed by you now than ever before," He agrees.

Yona looks at him in confusion, unfazed at all I punched him.