𝟐𝟗 | 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

***********

A deep chuckle rumbles in his throat, his reaches towards me grinning.

He grabs me around the throat, "Looks like I hit the jackpot! You're finally back to me after all these years," He smirks. "You of all people I didn't expect here, but looky 'ere......very much curvaceous now you've grown a little. Meaning you can pleasure my needs properly......."

His sickly grin made me want to feel sick, to the extent I began to feel nauseous.

His hands travelling down my body causing a small yelp to leave my lips, squeezing my chunky sides before he licks his teeth with eagerness. "This one is definitely coming with me, that's for sure," he smirks. "Your hair is absolutely beautiful, just like your sorry and good for nothing clan being wiped out!"

I flinch when he mentioned my clan, not realising Yona was listening.

"And.......you will receive extra punishment, after what you pulled back then!" he adds.

Never have I felt so uncomfortable with a man, so deviant and degenerate like he is.

Yona's and Yun's eyes were widen, horrified at the sight before them.

Without hesitation Yun stood up quivering slightly, "Lord Kum-Ji, sir why don't you take me instead?" he suggests. "You can make your money on her and still keep a beauty of yourself?"

Suddenly one of the officers without faltering, sends a powerful kick to the centre of Yun's stomach. Yun went flying before colliding into the ground, blood erupting past his lips. My eyes widen in horror, realising he did this just to protect me.

Dammit, this isn't right!

"Don't interrupt me again or I'll make it so you never speak another word," Kum-Ji threatens, as his grip around my throat tightens.

One of the officers serving him warns their leader not to ruin the product, but he didn't give a damn sending a powerful kick to the officer causing a ruckus within the dark room. Kum-Ji warns him again, more darkly that sent shivers down my spine. Then he turns to Yun, shoving his foot upon the pretty boys head as my eyes widen.

"P-please K-Kum-Ji, let h-her.....go," I stutter out, struggling to breathe with his devilish hold around me.

"Tch.....shut up!" he snaps angrily, before resting his foot deep upon Yun's head. "That's right, shut up and take it! Hahahaha! As the product, you're to keep silent and do exactly as I say, is that clear? Take your cues from little girl and woman."

A shadow casts upon my eyes darkening them, before I stare through my messily bangs with the deepest and hateful glare. Yona stood before him, eyes darkening to the point I could even seen a fire burning inside of them, even if I'm not looking directly at her eyes.

His eyes widen in fear before pulling me back, kicking Yona to the floor. He gasps in response to Yona's glare, while he tightens his grip around me.

He fell silent for a moment, as he shoves me to one of his officers behind him.

He turns back to Yona, "Redhead, were you born and raised in Awa's port?" he questions her sternly.

"Yes sir," Yona replies darkly.

"I've only ever met one other person with crimson hair like yours in my lifetime," he began. "She was the young daughter of the late King Il. I saw her from afar, but the sun glinting off her fiery hair drew my eye. It was the most majestic thing I'd ever seen. Her name....was Yona. If i remember correctly, she'd be about your age. Surely this can't be a coincidence. Are you Princess Yona?"