「𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞」

𝑾𝒂𝒓.......

Something never changes throughout a reign of peace, no matter how much you try to avoid it. Blood being shed having to kill, killing to claim and killing to protect. Bloodlust is always in the eyes of the enemy, and the opponent. The blood pounding against your ears, your heart rapidly picking up hammering against your chest. The feeling of not knowing whether your life is limited, or not knowing if your life will be in vain or not. It was a constant struggle seen a king around this time never wanted to commit any violence, but people being people waged war without hesitation....

𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒎𝒂........

Being traumatised caused many symptoms of loneliness, feeling of not wanting to be left alone, losing their loved ones. They never get a break always being on edge, never understanding why it has to happen to them. Yet your life was for the cause as some would say, like a life doesn't matter being killed or tossed to the side. Being born into an era of war, took a toll on children and women and even men. Yet a Princess wasn't revealed to it all, being just born around the time of the Original Xing war....

𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆.......

Yet Peace was such a word that people didn't believe in, but only a King did. His ways weren't the right way to serve his country, his naive self didn't protect this nations causing many problems along the way. Finally after the Xing war was lost, was the very day I set my eyes upon my own fathers.

//SIXTEEN YEARS AGO//

The sounds of people within the small village close to the border of the Xing kingdom, could be heard. It was time for war, something that was brought upon Kouka to do so in order to bring peace to this land once again. A little girl clung into her mothers dress, while the two stood before a man whom was their husband and father. He wore his long hair up in a traditional bun, armour hard as steel. A man who was Kouka's greatest warrior alongside Yu-Hon, a man whom was respected along the lands of all tribes.

Serving as the Wind Tribes general he wanted to prove his part, as Son-Mundok's third son and soldier. A general who has the strength on Par with General Yu-Hon's. Showing great potential for the Wind tribe, but Son-Mundok decided to serve alongside him in the war either way. His wife is from the Wind Tribe, which made them have more closer ties.

"Do you have to go?" Yumi questioned, her large beautiful silver eyes shine with glassy welling tears building up. Her deep sadness for her own fathers departure, she was smart to understand what war meant.

He soft smiles bending down to her level and pats her beautiful midnight blue hair, a deep chuckle erupts deep in his throat. "Yes I do, my little moon," he replied gently, with her nickname reminded him of the bright moon. Something small, yet so tranquil to hear. "If I don't go.......Kouka won't be safe anymore.....okay?"

Her pears through her thick eyelashes with the cutest expression he could ever dote on, "Really?" questioning is this is true, when warm lips pressed softly against her temple.

He hums softly, "Yeah, but I promise....I will come home," he whispered, pinching her cheek softly he stood up walking over to his wife. He kisses her forehead, and then trails down breathlessly down to her quivering lips. Their kiss lingers for a moment, not wanting to pull away her hands slightly shook knowing the consequences of war. "Hey I will be fine, remember........I'm very strong!"

He tried to reassure his favourite girls that he will be fine, knowing he is strong he held confidence he will make it back. He felt his daughter hugging his legs tightly, burying her face into his side before pulling away. He knew this was gonna be a bloody war, not really expecting what life throws at him.