𝟑𝟒.𝟓 | 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚: 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

*************

Third pov:

After a few days since the travelling bunch began to set off back to Ik-Soo, Yumi has been struggling with her sleep time and also how long she can walk on. She continued not even utter a complaint about how she felt, but what she enjoyed was the bright, crispy autumn leaves crunching beneath her feet.

The air grew more cold closing into Autumn, realising how fast time goes by. Yumi feeling better each day from the attack about a week ago, she still held daunting memories and nightmares.

She couldn't fathom how worse they've gotten, especially when she can't talk about it.

The young princess twirls around in the autumn leaves, a smile gracing upon her cherry lips with a laugh following.

"So beautiful! That's the first time seeing something like that!" Yona exclaims, her eyes twinkling in delight while catching a falling leaf from the cool breeze.

Placing her hands on her hips, Yumi smiles looking down the valley.

"It's very beautiful, just like you said," Yumi comments, her eyes takes in everything. "This is something you can never.....see at Hiryuu castle, that's for sure."

"How colourful, it's like her highness' hair," Kija compliments the season, gazing around in response.

Suddenly Yumi's eyes drift upon the Seiryuu, who was looking out somewhere besides the scenery. She lifts her gaze walking over to Shin-ah, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"What is it, Shin-ah?" She questions softly, her gaze shifts upon Seiryuu and in the direction he was eyeing in.

"A house......an entry, a place to stay," he replies, his golden orbs flicker in curiosity.

Jae-ha steps closer to get a better view.

"An entry? How is it?" He questions.

The Ouryuu jumps up and down in excitement, wanting to know what could be possibly be down there. Yumi's eyes narrow in the same direction, raising her hand to shield the sun from blurring her clear vision but couldn't really see anything from where's she's standing.

Shin-ah bends down picking up a snapped twig and draws something in the dirt, while everyone gathers around trying to pick up what he was gathering. Without finding out really what it could be, Yumi lifts her head.

"I suggest we should go scout that place," She suggests, her tone was firm.

Hak sighs deeply, pinching his chin lightly in thought.

"Yeah I guess, what if it was the enemy?" he assumes, when she sighs deeply.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," she assures him, as her silver eyes flicker back up to meet with Shin-ah's mask. He faced her for a moment, as she sends him a smile to assure him that everything was fine. Sometimes at this point, we have to be prepared for any precautions.

********************

The group were all getting very agitated and more snappy, especially with Yumi barely getting sleep and rest. Even after the battle, she forced herself to get back into training. Even when her wounds haven't fully healed, she still tried her best to keep pushing without her wounds holding her back.

Yet a certain yellow dragon picked up on the ex-generals weird behaviour, noticing how much she was able to rest. He grew concerned for the young woman, and wondered what caused her to be like this.

He wondered because he remembers, was a cheerful little girl.

Seeing her all grown up made him think she was well nourished, and lived a good life. Yet he was entirely wrong on her behalf, because what he doesn't know was that she held a heavy burden to bear. Hak even carries a heavy burden, Yona carries a burden. Everyone here carries a heavy burden, but Yumi's burden has been brought upon her since the moment she was born.