𝟐𝟒 | 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐮𝐮

{Next Day}

***********************

Both rolls of gauze in hands with cloth too, Yun looks troubled towards me while I grab my cloak about to drape it around my body. He narrows his eyes my way, realising I haven't changed my bandages nor have I cleaned them. There was a bit of stinging sensations running through my back, just because I've forgotten due to the drama happening for the past few days.

"Yun....." about to explain myself, when he shook his head.

"No explanation, just let's get this over and done with," he sighs, not even wanting to lecture me again. Pursing my lips in a thin line, I reluctantly sat back down taking my cloak off. I soon peel my torn clothes down only covering my front up, as Yun's breathe hitches.

Knotting my eyebrows in confusion.

"Dammit, Yumi......you really can heal fast," he comments.

I look at him dumbfounded, afraid something had happened or worse.

"Don't scare me like that Yun!" I scold him, in a hush tone.

He sighs deeply, "Soon, you don't need more bandages," he addresses, while peeling off the old crusty gauzes with blood. He throws them to the side before dipping a small cloth in a bowl of water, "Yona could you pull her hair up, please?'

The Princess bends down taking my hair into his hands, while my hands tightens around my cloak and clothes from my front.

The cool liquid brushes over my fresh scars, not feeling any pain from the slashes. They must've completely healed quickly, but it gave me that constant reminder of why I can't trust him again. That good for nothing King.

Soon Yun wraps the gauze around my back and over my chest, seen the wound was spread out of my entire back. No ounce of soft fresh skin left, but reminders.

Painful reminders.

"There now that's done," Yun shoves back his remedies and medicines in his satchel, I pull my clothes up slipping them back on. My hair covers my eyes for a moment, before drifting over to the ocean side. The water shimmers more brightly, like a sea of jewels.

Soon I swiftly drape my cloak around me once again pulling it over my head, before everyone else seems to be ready to head back into town yet again. This was getting exhausting, but it was our job right now to seek the green dragon warrior out.

"Alright Shin-ah, you might need to stay back," I say gently, even though I wished for him to come with us. Turning around I notice he seems to be wanting to say something, but gave up sighing heavily. His body was slightly tense, when he hands reach my own and squeezes it gently in attempt to show his concern.

My eyes widen with this uncharacteristic action.

Smiling warmly I place my other hand over his own warm one, "I'll be fine Shin-ah........you just try and not get caught, okay?"

Looking up to him little Ao jumps out from his fur, before nestling in the crook of my neck. Scratching the cute little ones chin, I felt a hand rest upon my head softly.

"Hmm?"

My gaze meets back up to Shin-ah, "Stay safe," he whispers.

My heart skips a beat, twice......

Words stutter out, "U-Um.........I will," nodding, I turn around to head with the others who were waiting for me. I place back my hood over my face, making our way downtown.

***************

Hak has been awfully weird this morning, and it's been concerning me. Yona seems to know the thunder beasts weird behaviour too, craning her neck to look up to him in concern.