𝟒𝟕 | 𝐈𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

///

"Sorry, I'm considering my options right now," Yun apologises, while I felt little Ao hop onto my shoulder passing a small chunk of carrot to her. Scratching her cheek, I turn back to Yun to listen in to what he's seen, "I rode Jae-Ha around some nearby area to investigate."

Jae-Ha raises an eyebrow, "I'm a horse now?"

Yun ignore his comment, "I know where we want to wind up....." he continues "....but things are a bit tricky. We can't get there right away."

Yona's eyes light up, "Well in that case, I look forward to tomorrow!" She smiles widely, turning to a clueless Hak. "Master Hak!"

He sighs pinching the bridge of his nose, "Very well,"

Kija gasps dramatically, "Did you just call him 'Master Hak?!" 

Shaking my head I grab the meat that was cooking over the small fire, as I pass a stick to Yona. "If you're gonna train, eat this," urging her to eat, seeing her mouth water at the sight. "Your body needs some iron, and there's plenty nutrients in Yun's cooking to keep you going."

She chews into the meat, "Thank you, big sis!!!!"

Zeno jumps in, "Wait there's meat?!" He exclaims, as I pass him two sticks. 

Chuckling softly, "Yes, eat up.......all of you boys need at least some iron in your blood," before sitting back.

Resting my head in my palm while my elbow was propped up on my knee, I rest my left side on the boulder beside me. Softly smiling while seeing Yona slight changing from time to time, I was seeing more different moments with her. It was like watching a new child being born, into a different world learning everything again.

"Yumi," someone nudges my arm, before seeing Shin-ah passing me a bowl of stew. "Please, eat?"

Propping myself up I gladly take the warm bowl while he sits closer, feeling his warm side press against my shoulder and hip. Taking a mouthful I close my eyes, humming with delight of Yun's cooking. 

"Come now Kija," Jae-Ha smirks, while Hak shoved food in the white dragon's mouth to shut hm up. "Try to consider Master Hak's feelings......training his beloved Yona means he has to point his blade at her--"

Hak whips his large glaive out about to take Jae-Ha out, when the green dragon stops him with his boot with a relaxed smile on his face. My eyes watch the two filled with tension, trying to hold my laughter while chewing my meal.

"Your mouth must be tired, want me to carve you a new one?" Hak threatens darkly, which I was sure wasn't even suggestion.

Jae-Ha hums, "Hmm? Did I say something wrong?"

Yona perks her head up, "What are you two fighting about now?" She questions, oblivious to the conversation the two has between each other. Hak kept his glaive pressing against Jae-ha's boot, waiting to take Jae-Ha out I'm assuming.

"Don't worry about it, Princess," brother assures her. "Go do a hundred practice swings."

She tilts her head, "Huh? Right now?"

Suddenly I find her swinging her arms vigorously with the dummy swords, while I place my bowl down finishing my warm meal. Lifting my head I send Hak a harsh glare, "What the hell, Hak don't order her around like that!!!" I call out, when Hak went to reply.

"We--"

"You're so slow, Yona," Jae-Ha comments, turning to Hak. "You should just tell her."

Hak swings his glare at the green dragon again, only for his boot to stop the attack again with more force. "Don't you dare tell her, you droopy eyed freak!"